General - page 1447

Dear Forum Members, Pls share EURUSD pair History for backtest. I have the History but there are so many gaps in this history. Can any one provide Perfect History for last 5-10 years?
Hi, How can I get a string width and height in pixel with a specific font and size without creating and label object? DLL usage is not problem for me, if it's needed. Thanx for help!
  Air Food Project  (1)
Say yes to the European food aid. Join the movement and become an Air fooder! | The Airfood Project
The midpoint has been passed and the seventh week opens the second half of the Automated Trading Championship 2012. It is not the first time that we start our weekly report stating the undisputed leadership of JPAlonso (USA) - Juan Pablo Alonso Escobar. During the last week, his trading robot has...
Daily Analysis On Forex Trading
hi, I use iphone to trader, now Metatrader 5.0 for iphone cannot connect now, the icon of the setting is rotating alway. hongbin.fei
Let's sum up the results of the first month of the Automated Trading Championship 2012 and compare them with previous years' ones. Trading robots of 451 Participants have been accepted for the competition. About 40% of them have profit as of November 1, 2012. There have been no disqualifications but...
One week has passed since the release of the previous MetaTrader 4 Android update, but we have already prepared the next version of the application. Apart from Crosshair, the Android version of the popular MetaTrader 4 trading platform now also features Data W Update your MetaTrader 4 Android to...
I don't know if here is the right place to put this message, I try. I have the the account with the number 1110200 in the A.T. Championship. When the symbol (in this case AUDUSD ) is not synchronized with the server, the E.A. plays a sound ("alert.wav") and a message is written on the expert log
I am using a Liquidity Connection MT4. However, my demo account is connecting through a different server which is not available in the signal database. Can anyone guide me for this? My demo server details are: demo3.dnsbt.com LiqCon2-Demo 3 - Liquidity Connection Many thanks
my account ever was Financial operations blocked (now it's unblock) since i use proxy to login and withdraw. That let my account safe, i like it. but there's a better way to verify: mobile. If someone withdraw, the system send a short number to his mobile, the number is effective in 30min, and then...
Hi I have two questions Thank you for help me Between run an expert how transfer object to new chart? Between run an expert and how to get a string from the user? for complate this Expert #include <Controls\WndObj.mqh>input string symbol; //input symbol...
Hi there, I know I can use mql5 to get the market price of a specified forex symbol. I'm wondering if there is a way for me to get the live or historical data of the option price of a specified forex symbol? Thanks. Tom
hi guys is anyone here work at banks can explain detailed on how is foreign exchange from average joe is handled ? or anyone has information of it ? wiki said average daily turnover in global foreign exchange markets is estimated at $3.98 trillion lets say i'm a billionaire and i have 2 trillion USD...
Hi Very important and urgent. Could everyone please help me Fibonacci percentage of the current price, how to win? Thank you
Well, as we all know, forex is always traded in Pairs. If we buy AUD/USD, we get interest as AUD has higher interest rate than USD. IS it possilbe to buy only AUD and get interest??
I have no other name for this so here it is. The sentence that caused me to call this thread the way it is, is a sentence from one article and the sentence goes like this : The bill permits the federal government to take control of all communications capabilities... As we are already used, when one...
Automated Trading Championship 2012 is being held for six weeks, and for now we have identified violations in the following trading robots: 1110415 - This EA in the trading process has lost all the money and self-terminated using the TerminalClose() function. As a result, this EA has been...
Hello guys I have problem with some EA's that needs to get local system time for example D20p-pivotmaster 7 or Renko expert advisor Whenever I upload such EAs the expert tap keep producing this alarm : error obtaining pc timezone from gettimezoneinformation kernel32.dll I tried other lap top and
hello, I'm trying to use this EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/2910/page1 Why when I use the EA it open immediately a position and not wait for the first crossover? How can fix it? I want wait first crossover to open a new position Can you help me with the code?
  every+100pips  (8)
Hi would like to know how one would code "every+100pips" in mql5,.....may sound like very very dumb question......but will be of great help to me. lion999
1.How to get history tp and sl? 2.I have already set the st and tp why not displayed in the history list? 3.why ST display in the price list? who can help me? Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm looking for a brokers with 0 or 1 spreads on EuroUsd. the spreads must be a fixed spread not floating spread. Thanks
Hello, we are creating the script where we would like to use Percent Volatility Position Sizing Method described in Van Tharp's book Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom. I was wondering if anyone could help us out. "MODEL 4: THE PERCENT VOLATILITY MODEL Volatility refers to the amount of daily price...
why MQL5 can't get the order's ST / TP ? I can't get the history order info like MQL4's order info.
Dear Traders, 4xsig.com is my favorite signals provider I have tested it and works fine for me over past weeks so I will start to share 4xSig.com Trading Signals for "FREE" I will Post it daily and also Post updates form 4xSig, So every one could make some profits ^_^ . So Let's start 4xSig.com - 15
To receive signals, metatrader must always be online? and A few signs can subscribe at a time per account?
I have been testing the signals in my MT4 Demo but it can only be used for a short time. Suddenly the signals is no longer be connected and errors shown in the MT4. When I open the "https://www.mql5.com/" home page (or other pages under mql5.com) in the IE , it said 403 error as shown below...
Hi I'm a newbie at coding ea's, but learning fast. I got an interesting stragey with I want to code in an ea. I 'm almost finished, but got stuck on this issue. I only need to get the some data out of the envelop indicator with "first indicator's data" setting. I can't find the info I need to code
Hello, I'm having an issue with the chart not appearing to draw the latest bars in MT5. I'm using the Alpari-US MT5 demo server. Does anyone know what could cause this and how to fix it? I have deleted the chart data in my AppData folder but it doesn't seem to fix it. I also tried uninstalling