General - page 719

Does anyone know how to change the commission value in the strategy testing environment?
  VPS  (1)
Hello I took a vps subscription a week ago for my account today I change my account, to assign my vps to another account. but the vps did not connect to my new account I tried several times what do I have to do ? THANK YOU
Dear traders, Is that any indicator that show push-alert after Price/Candlestick touched Moving Average ? Thanks in advanced
Does anyone know what happened to these two signals? They suddenly disappeared off MQL5 (and Simple Trader at the same time) with a (seemingly) good track record and lots of subscribers. Thanks.
  USD/CAD Analysis  (618   1 2 3 4 5 ... 61 62)
The USD/CAD keeps its bullish trend, the next resistance may be the 1.3458 level and from there the price may try to stall or even break to the downside, but if oil keeps dropping, then we may see a breakout of that level. A breakdown of the bullish trendline may indicate a change in direction, but...
I'm interested in knowing about keyword density. Because I'm new to this environment
This example works only like this:    int ifori = 6;   double ArrLots[6] ={0.3,0.21,0.17,0.12,0.1,0.1};   double ArrTPs[6]={19,23,32,45,75,140}; ================================================================== If i try it in this format - the compiler says: "{" - expression is expected - and i...
Received an error while testing Push notifications: "MetaQuotes ID 'b2ea5xxx' is invalid and removed from notification list. 2019.06.13 00:44:31.233 Notifications: MetaQuotes ID reset 2019.06.13 00:44:31.233 Notifications: 'Test message from 'xxx', 'Alpari Ltd.'' not sent to 'b2ea5xxx" ID is real...
i wanna find out if the statistics is right about it, so let;s say for the last 3 months did you : 1) lose money 2)make money and in your opinion, do you agree that the only side who makes money on forex is FX companies themselfs, and of course Interbanks.
Hi, I am looking a ZigZag indicator that tracks by percentage and ticks. The indicators i can find are one that move based on closing prices. Does anyone have one for MT4? Many thanks, G
  What should the price glass be like?  (134   1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14)
I am writing a price tumbler for the CODO BASE and am confronted with a misunderstanding of what it should be. I drew the standard base - three columns, asc, bid and price. But what to add further to it? Who knows, please advise. Here is the draft version
After a long working day, maybe I am too tired, but I think we are June, 12 right ? See a message I posted 30 minutes ago in Freelance section : Is it me or what ? P.S: On the forum I have the correct date and time.
I Typed 100% correct MQID XXXXXX but MT4 journal & MQL5 system said Your MetaQuotes ID 'XXXXXXX' was automatically cleared from profile, because it wasn't specified correctly anyone have idea? help me please~
  need help...  (6)
hello is it possible to make the Colors tab of the indicator disappear? i am trying to make it so the user can not edit the colors and the indicator only uses the colors that i have selected, so is there a way to make that color tab go invisible or maybe make the colors unchangeable .
Hello, I'm trying to develop an indicator that analyzes on the M30 chart when two MAs cross and then shows it on the H1 chart, but it doesn't work for me. #property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers 4#property indicator_plots 2#property indicator_label1 "Up_Period30"#property...
Dear mod, Could you help to check why this error appear. My metaquote ID is 0942f974 THanks so much
im am really struggling with this code I have got it to place buy orders and it opens the correctnumber of trades. Then I want to close a single ticket if that ticket number has a profit of 1.20.Please helpVery much appreciated #include <Math\Stat\Normal.mqh>#include <Trade\PositionInfo.mqh>#include...
Hi, I am copying a signal. All my open trades closed this morning even though the signal provider 's trades stayed open in his signal account. The same thing happened on 14/05/2019. Can anyone give me feedback on the reason for this
Hi, Could someone advise how US dollar index formula can be used in MT5 with currencies that have a suffix in the end?  When I add '.m' to symbols in formula - get an error. 50.14348112 * pow(ask(EURUSD.m),-0.576) * pow(USDJPY.m,0.136) * pow(ask(GBPUSD.m),-0.119) * pow(USDCAD.m,0.091) * pow(USDSEK.m...
  How long???  (1)
How long does it take to copy a trade? I am following someone and my account copied 2 of the 4 trades and it was some hours later! Please clarify!
  EA experience  (1)
Someone experience with the EA of <name removed > ?? thanks
and no CFD or future, etc. ? In mql4 and mql5. Anyone has an idea ? Thank you
  Service Desk  (2)
I have put a job on Arbitration since 3 weeks because customer is not responding to me since 6 weeks can anyone help me out here where to contact to close that job. I will be very thankful for any help
I'm trying to draw color coded H Lines for each pipette.  The inner loop has no problems - 0 through 9.  My problem is how to create another loop once 9 becomes 10.  I need to restart the loop to draw lines for 0 to 9, between 10 and 20, etc.  Each time i reset   j   I end up with an endless loop....
I am a beginner, just downloaded the XM platform and opened a Demo Account, however in the platform the New Order in the toolbar is disabled. what can be the issue?
Hi Guys, Looking for some help and advice here. I purchased an Expert Advisor which automatically trades for me. However, after purchasing I noticed that it wasn't functioning properly and there were continuous updates to it only to uncover new bugs within itself. When customers started to complain...
[Deleted]
  The arbitration  (1)
Hello dear moderators and administrators, solve the arbitrate situation in my job please https://www.mql5.com/en/job/99285 Thank You.
Does anyone know if I need to deposit first into mql5 to open a freelance order?
  Trading without indicators  (11   1 2)
lets share trading without indicators (naked trading) issues 
I am using MT4 on a broker demo account and when I send an order then this type of message shows up in the Journal tab: 2019.06.11 17:00:11.696 Trades: use hosting service to speed up the execution - 1.85 ms via 'MQL5 London 6 (MQL5.community)' instead of 156.98 ms Is there a way to turn this...