Do you believe in Forex? - page 6

Belive: The following word comes from the heart that how much the following things can satisfy you. If you are not in the problem or facing unexpected occurs or error without any reason, then it could be an unbelievable.

A lot of people are jointed with the FOREX right now! There is no way left to get back from here. Do you know only the hourly transection history ever on FOREX!! Thanks

Master Forex IB:
Yes forex is a real business, I had no doubt on forex . I am connected withthis market as abusiness man. I had not a big capital but my profit ratio is better than any other business. Forex is a way of earning for me it will remain with me as part time earning opportunity.

Forex is the best online business and we have to believe in Forex because it is also highly profitable although it is risky too. We can earn consistent profit from Forex.

I believe that trading in Forex requires a good trading system and better knowledge...and to earn money one must have these..so i would say that one will only believe in Forex when he can be able to make profit..

colin_morgan:
I strongly believe that there is no one honest broker. I trade with 3 brokers already, and still can't choose the only one.

That is EXACTLY my problem. Had 3 "problem" brokers, now sticking with the 4th, but still not sure about him!

alanfx:
Lol, Hell Yeah

Hey, religion did not copyright word "believe", but all people associate everything said with "believe" in it to religion :/

yes i not only believe forex but also love forex trading.Now a days forex is one of the fastest growing markets in the world.its a perfect business becausei.Forex trade is possible to start with just $ 1.ii.the range of Forex market is much larger than the other market and its not possible to manipulate this market

Oscar Hunter:
yes i not only believe forex but also love forex trading.Now a days forex is one of the fastest growing markets in the world.its a perfect business becausei.Forex trade is possible to start with just $ 1.ii.the range of Forex market is much larger than the other market and its not possible to manipulate this market

Everybody is talking about "fastest growing market", but can someone please provide me with the research, analytics?

Oscar, can you at least do it for me, please?

yes, i believe and stay on forex over 5 years....

I am 100% believe in Forex. And Forex is very faithful business. And there are fake in the Forex business. Per week I earn by the Forex business. And I personally believe one day I will make true my all dreams by the Forex trading.

Faysal13:
I am 100% believe in Forex. And Forex is very faithful business. And there are fake in the Forex business. Per week I earn by the Forex business. And I personally believe one day I will make true my all dreams by the Forex trading.

Don't get your hopes high. You know what happens when reality meets expectations.. It may crush you if you don't adjust them..

Reason: