Do you believe in Forex? - page 3

MaksymGra:
Sorry for the, maybe, harsh tone of my reply..

But did you have any other work experience before that? Was it something office related or more internet/home base related?

I just want to understand people who trade and social circles around traders, to maybe have a clearer picture of others..

I was working in a bank before my trading so it was nothing home base related. Maybe that is the reason why I have no negative experiences with people around me because they think it is almost the same.

Sergio-FX:
I was working in a bank before my trading so it was nothing home base related. Maybe that is the reason why I have no negative experiences with people around me because they think it is almost the same.

People who I know think exactly the opposite, that it's nothing like bank..

I think it is not about believe because forex have their own rules and regulation if you have good knowledge about forex and good experience then you can earn good in forex else you will loose your money in forex due to lack of knowledge.

Definitely yes i believe in Forex and that's why the popularity of Forex increasing day by day. Forex is also the source of income for many traders.

smartpip:
Definitely yes i believe in Forex and that's why the popularity of Forex increasing day by day. Forex is also the source of income for many traders.

How long have you been to Forex?

Makd1234:
I think it is not about believe because forex have their own rules and regulation if you have good knowledge about forex and good experience then you can earn good in forex else you will loose your money in forex due to lack of knowledge.

And what are your knowledge resources about Forex?

I think it works but i need so more convincing that it works.

Yes I believe in Forex because I know it is a money making machine and we can earn lot of money from Forex.

Hi

Yes I believe in forex but in my opinion before people start trading, they should read as much as possible about forex to learn more.

good luck

forexmarket1980:
Hi

Yes I believe in forex but in my opinion before people start trading, they should read as much as possible about forex to learn more.

good luck

What is your suggested literature?

Reason: