General - page 1445

Guys,  (1)
Guys, Just follow this thread, you'll get advance values before you start trading. We've 5 systems which will give you complete instructions how to get 50 to 100 pips a day. The only experience is MS Excel simple knowledge. If any one interested, i can start posting and give you ultimate results...
All, Apologies if this question is in the wrong area, happy to move it if you want me to. Ran my first backtest today having finally completed my first EA. I ran it in visualisation mode and sat fascinated as I watched it take trades, quite a lot or them winners! Then I noticed something odd. On...
All, I have two indicators that draw on the chart and display a plot in a separate window. I have an EA that uses the indicators, but when I add the EA to a chart it does not display the plots. It draws the varius lines and arrows on the chart, but no plot. Do I need to specify anything special in...
Hi all, What is matlab and where can I get it? why is it usefull? I'm googling now...
Hi has anybody got the solution described in the following article to work? https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/69 It does not compile giving error: 'Values' - cannot call protected member function. Associated with these lines in CBsvEngine::SaveData(void) row.Values().GetValue(0)...
  copy my $$ maker trades!!  (19   1 2)
hello, i trade forex profitably full time for a living and i use various systems such as patterns etc to enter/exit a trade. i believe that the worst and the best part of trading is the patience. winners have it, losers don't i am going to post my trades here and you all are free to follow it ( on...
Hey traders, I've released a new version of our semi automated trend line trading strategy. You can download a copy from our website - Trade Forex Profitably Happy New Year Will
Hi, I want to search some values in a array by using ArrayBsearch and get the position of the matching values as indices. Here is my example with two identical arrays. In my opinion I should get a row of "index" from 0 to 9 because the elements of "matrix" and "matrix_sort" are identical. But...
  jobforum  (2)
hoe can help when i have somethink to ask about jobforum, hoe is a moderator for that?
Is there any estimated date of opening the market?
My EA needs to modify its position SL but sometimes gets the invalid stops error for long positions. The short positions are always modified without any problem. Here is my source.. if ( PositionGetDouble ( POSITION_PROFIT )> 0.0 ) { double
Hello All, Please feel free to read my posts about brokers API/SDK: 1) MBTrading SDK/API review - http://caapitech.blogspot.com/2011/05/mbtrading-sdkapi-review.html 2) IB SDK/API review - http://caapitech.blogspot.com/2011/12/ib-sdkapi-review.html Regards, Moris oz Algorithmic trading Consulting and
I am currently studying Information Systems Engineering at University, and as part of my 'User Centred Information Systems' course I have been tasked with designing a user interface for a system/task of my choosing. After some discussion with my partner we agreed on designing a gesture/touch...
I am currently studying Information Systems Engineering at University, and as part of my 'User Centred Information Systems' course I have been tasked with designing a user interface for a system/task of my choosing. After some discussion with my partner we agreed on designing a gesture/touch...
SL+TP-OE PIP CALC INDY (Indicator)Info: 1) Place files in experts/indicator folder2) SL price to Order Execution price pip calculation. 3) TP price to Order Execution price pip calculation.4) Pip calculation can be set to pips or fractional pips (20 pips / 200 fpips)*5) Order Tickets...
  Euro
Today’s early signs of life in the market were arguably due to the large drop in the Euro. And by “early signs of life” I mean the drop of US equities at the open. We don’t care which way it moves, just as long as “something” is happening. Sadly, when the Euro slowed its trading pace, which...
Greetings all, I am very new to forex trading but I am an experienced programmer and I am very interested in learning all about forex. I plan on learning MQL5 and playing around with EA's for several months reading and learning about all the different strategies people try. I was just wondering...
Forex companies and brokers pay VNChanger a commission on every sale, or every trade placed on a brokerage account opened through our links. We give you cash back at the highest rate. Our rebate program allows you to earn back a portion of the spread you pay on each trade you make. Rebates can get...
Dear All, I am Mokhtar Abdul Rahaman from Malaysia and i am totally new into this forex world, no basic at all only refer to the ebooks where i find it out through the search engine (internet) and FYI i already open up a demo acct at instaforex, so how to strat install the robot and the next...
[Deleted]
Risk Management in Forex Trading Risk Management in Forex Trading is a term that is very important in trading world and at the same time is a major point which mostly gets out of focus when traders start real time trading. The first and foremost difference in trading a demo and a real account is the...
  Forex Signals  (5)
Forex Signals. The "FOREX SIGNALS" could be used for buy /sell operations or for technical analyse. Our calculations depend on the accuracy of external numbers so exceptions and omissions excepted. Exemple of forex signal: BUY / SELL signal: "buy EUR/USD 1.31250 SL 1.3105 TP 1.31480" Reversal Zone...
Can you recommend a good video course in MT4 
After a lot of trial and error, guesswork and using the debugger I got it solved! Many days and many hours of frustration. But, "Nothing beats perserveance" I guess it can be expanded to retrieve more than one field but for my purpose one field at the time works fine. I have "faked" a...
Hi All, I ran Xupypr's bot agaist a the same period of the ATC compitition and it didn't open a trade... Maybe I just seriously a noob here :( I did this on Metatraders demo account. Is it maybe because of the feeds?
How are we able to trade bonds, derivatives in Metatrader 5 demo account. Do we have to use real account in order to trade bonds, futures etc
I have setup Email correctly in MT5 through Tools->Options->Email and ticked the checkbox Enable. Test button in this window works fine. However from my EA/Indicator when I use SendMail() function, emails are not sent and GetLastError() returns error - 4014 - "System function is not allowed to...
Hi Forum, I try to setup my Heiken Ashi manual system, and want to trade 1h chart only ... My goal is "one side" trade only .. I try to explane my manual system... Buy/Lonh Heiken Ashi "green" only in a positive "momentum" condition.. Sell/Short Heiken Ashi "red" only in a negative "momentum"...
Would it be possible to have it so that back data can be exported and saved in MQ's *.hst file format
I have code like below that runs fine in MQL4. I have put the code in MQL5 with the addition of the ANSI UNICODE transformation. I have also searched this site and all over the internet for examples retrieving data from MySQL from MQL5. None found. Doing a complete search of this site actually
Client Terminal Build and Version (32 or 64 bit) build 555 Problem description Strategy tester can successfully open file with "FILE_WRITE|FILE_CSV" flag in the "...\MetaTrader 5\Tester\Agent-127.0.0.1-3000\MQL5\Files" directory,but it fail to open file when using "FILE_READ|FILE_CSV" flag and...