A few questions about MetaTester

Hello,

I got a couple questions about all this.

I downloaded the program,  registred here and linked my Account  in the program.

I created 4 agents and now I even got " 2 jobs done"  in MetaTester already.

How must I  keep working so I earn the money? By simply not turning off the PC? 

Can you give me any help, please?

Thanks in advance 

NabilHarb:

Hello,

I downloaded the program,  registred here and linked my Account  in the program.

Leave your PC on and be very patient.

NabilHarb:

Hello,

Can you give me any help, please?

Thanks in advance 

Hi there!,

You can hire a VPS service so that your EAs are running 24x7. Take a look here, https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/595

I was just going to ask a question regarding this.

Forex VPS by Fozzy Inc.
Forex VPS by Fozzy Inc.
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
VPS (Virtual Private Server) is a service whereby the user is provided with a so-called virtual private server. Virtual server emulates the operation of the standard physical server. This physical server has several virtual servers configured on it which share its resources.

Thanks.

In registration site I read something about paying $1 for threads, could you please tell me what that is? 

laplacianlab:

Hi there!,

You can hire a VPS service so that your EAs are running 24x7. Take a look here, https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/595

I was just going to ask a question regarding this.

That has nothing to do with the topic. The question is about Cloud agents.

NabilHarb:

Thanks.

In registration site I read something about paying $1 for threads, could you please tell me what that is? 

Maybe you are talking about this.
Reason: