General - page 141

I want to draw the same arrows😄 Image taken from here I think it's not a secret because I've seen similar images in articles here
SOLVED !!!! Hello awesome community, maybe someone can help me with this simple question. I was not able to find an answer in the forum or to solve this on my own. I have two Include files: CListofCandles and CPeriod class CListofCandles { public : enum Directions { Bullish = 1
I am trying to work out the value of my currency trading pairs. How do find out their cost to buy or sell
Do you have specific rules or strategies that you follow to minimize losses and maximize profits? And how do you adjust your approach when market conditions change
Hello, I want connect my C# application to MT5 . After connect i want Live Rates , Live Orders, Open Position , symbols , Trades etc... Please help me asap. Thank you
Hi, Good day everyone. I need a suggestion of an EA that can help me control the number of open trades per pair. At the moment the EA just keeps opening positions when the current trade is in drawdown. This often leads to several trades been opened for the same pair. Is there an EA that can limit
I have open positions and suddenly can not see any live chart or modify/close my open positons as it's all greyed out. Anyone else having this issue or is it just me? is the mt4 platform down? thx
Everything seems to be working fine but it is not connecting to cloud & just says disconnected. Does anyone know how I can get the Manager to connect? I have turned off all firewalls. Thanks in advance
Are there any common mistakes that you see new traders making, and how can they avoid them? And what resources or tools do you recommend for someone just starting out in day trading
How can I get a copy of my 2022 trading statement
How do I create a scrtip that will open up the dialog and allow for input of variables? I tried just coding them, but the dialog doesn't show up
[Deleted]
In my new research, I found that price action is a signal for detecting reversal moves. I found that whatever activity happens in last 10 seconds of a 1 minute candle really matters than a full 1 candle itself So i was trying to code an indicator and need some inputs on logic to detect speed of
  Chart ID Number  (1)
Hello, I am not understanding how to find the chart ID number for a chart. Where do i type in or how do I find the Chart ID number? Where do I type in code to find it
  my account  (1)
i put in a wrong email address and my password did not come to me with the login details i use
Hi, I'm wondering if learning Python to apply for coding jobs with investment/trading firms would be worth it. As a retail trader, I work with Mql5 every day and I don't see any reasons to switch to Python. But when I look at coding job offers in this industry, they are always for Python... anyone
Hi, I'm using websocket in mt5 to read ticks and inserting the same into a custom symbol using CustomTicksAdd function. Although I'm supplying correct datetime but looking at the tick history for all ticks the date being added is 1970.01.01 00:00:00.008. Due to this the chart candle is not getting
Hey guys So I was coding something and needed to use the OnChartEvent function to detect timeframe change, so in the documentation they said to use the CHARTEVENT_CHART_CHANGE as id which i did now the code works just that i don't why it gets executed 2 times instead of once. Maybe I don't
Hi, my private signal has been archived becasue it wasn't traded on for a month or two. How can I "unarchive it"? Thanks
Hi, I wrote an EA which uses the CCI Indicator. When CCIValue > 120 then it opens a Buy Position and if it is <-120 it opens a sell Position example code: if(CCIValue> 120) signal="buy"; if(CCIValue< -120) signal="sell"; -------------------------------------------------- if(signal=="sell" &&
I get this error often - HistoryCenter: [Account No] cannot login to: [Server Name] There is no connectivity issue on my server side. Password is correct. Does it mean my EA is not going to work? or it only relates to history data? any one help pls
YOU CAN ALSO READ THIS FOR BETTER INTERACTION AND UNDERSTANDING FROM THE PICTURES BELOW (PIC 1 to PIC 9) Hello Traders, Investors, and Speculators, The future of MetaTrader is about bringing the best efficient resources and tools to investors to reduce time and allow investors to engage in
I feel like this is a stupid question I should be able to figure out..but using the website on my phone on Apple I can’t figure out how to close a chart. Any help is appreciated
  MT5 API?  (1)
Hello sir/madam is there api to push live tick data from mt5 to another software
I'm working on my own EA based on my trading plan, which is 90% working. When conditions are met it opens a order which a 2:1 reward- risk ratio The problem is modifying the Stoploss to set to Order price after it passes 50% reward
Hi, The below Script I'm using to calculate the position size, it works fine across all symbols but I got some problems with some CFDs, "The Nikkei JPN225" for example, TICK_VALUE = 0 which causes the position size to be Max Volume of that symbol or never breaking out of that While loop. So my
Hi everybody. Could someone help me? I'd like to preload bollingers bands data in the OnInit function with 20 previous points. I'm trying with this scripts counter= 1 ; points_counter= 1 ; for (counter; counter < 20 ; counter=counter+ 1 ) { handle1= iBands ( NULL , PERIOD_M1 , 15 ,counter, 1.4
I lost my password and I cant get a reset because I dont h ave access to my old email account ILOST IT BECAUSE OF failed phone number I dont have the phone no more I brought some cool apps Id like to use againbut I cant get in anyone have any suggestions Thanks
Hi everyone, i have been studying mql and so far soo good I am looking for advice on the best library to use for converting MQL4 to MQL5. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions or recommendations from experienced programmers in the community. Thank you in advance for your help
I've tried recreating an Indicator by copy and pasting. It works just fine when debugging on historical data, but works terribly on live cahrt (if it shows up it shows one bar). Please ignore the terrible Coding Style, since I don't really know MQL5 I just tried wielding the Power of Copy and Paste
Hello, I am trying to replicate the behaviour of a netting account using a hedging account ( my broker does not offer one). I want to use the filling of an opposite order to close the initial one. This is automatic with TRADE_ACTION_DEAL but not with TRADE_ACTION_PENDING that I want to use. I have