New MetaTrader 5 Platform build 4040: Improvements and fixes - page 2

Miguel Angel Vico Alba #:
Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "I can't see the reports in Windows Server 2019".
Thanks Miguel. 
 the link is wrong/broke? 
Why I can’t see it?

Miguel Antonio Rojas Martinez #:
Thanks Miguel. 
 the link is wrong/broke? 
Why I can’t see it?

Eventually our whole conversation was moved to a thread that already dealt with the problem you mentioned.

Blank screen when try to view new trading reports - How to download the MT5 from Microsoft's Edge webview section and find out if there are anything more or different that I should
Blank screen when try to view new trading reports - How to download the MT5 from Microsoft's Edge webview section and find out if there are anything more or different that I should
  • www.mql5.com
Com/en-us/microsoft-edge/webview2/#download-section. Many terminal functions use microsoft edge webview2 to be able to display html content. The platform will continue to use mshtml under windows 7 and wine, but the new features will not be available

Good afternoon, please tell me where I can download MetaTrader 5 build4040 from.

Igor Gii #:
Good afternoon, please tell me where I can download MetaTrader 5 build4040 from.
Look at the bottom of this page for "Download Metatrader 5" and install it.
Alternatively, you can go to the brokers' website to download and install MT5 from there.

But it may be the next stable build with minor fixing (for example, I am having build 4108 now).
Reason: