Changing MQL5 VPS server

Hi guys. I dont have option to change server anymore. Any idea how to do it?

Your problem is a little unclear.

Tomi1602:
Hi guys. I dont have option to change server anymore. Any idea how to do it?

If you've changed the MQL5 VPS server recently you can't change it again very soon, so just wait.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

If you've changed the MQL5 VPS server recently you can't change it again very soon, so just wait.

I see, that icon for 'change server' its gone. I can only change account. You dont know by any chance for long I need to wait? And I cant get to customer service, only automatic response in chat? There isnt any mail or someone that can answer in chat instead of bot?
Thanks for reply,btw.

Tomi1602 #:
I see, that icon for 'change server' its gone. I can only change account. You dont know by any chance for long I need to wait? And I cant get to customer service, only automatic response in chat? There isnt any mail or someone that can answer in chat instead of bot?
Thanks for reply,btw.

I don't how long you will need to wait, I thought 1 week but today I read somewhere about a month.

Check again in a few days.

Tomi1602 #And I cant get to customer service, only automatic response in chat? There isnt any mail or someone that can answer in chat instead of bot?

Follow the steps in the bot. There will be a moment where it will allow you to put a ticket for a person to attend to you.

https://www.mql5.com/en/contact

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.
Reason: