General - page 135

Hello I am planning to change my phone number to some one else in order to recieve the confirmation SMS for withdrawing some earned money. I am writting this post because of inability of receiving SMS when tryimg to withdraw my money. I tried but seems not possible! Is it possible to change my
  .ex4 file  (1)
I have purchased one robot but I have not received the .x4 file in it, I want to get that file, what to do because I already have a backup server
// Define inputs input double lotSize = 0.01 ; input double stopLossPercent = 2.0 ; input double profitPercent = 1.0 ; input int MagicNumber = 12345 ; void OnTick () { MqlRates rates[]; int copied = CopyRates ( _Symbol , PERIOD_D1 , 0 , 7 , rates); if (copied < 7 ) { Print (
Please add a forum rule prohibiting requests for help with ChatGPT code. We cannot help them and it is becoming an epidemic. Such threads should be deleted and a PM sent to the OP, with a boilerplate template message informing them of the rule and few thread links for beginner coders. to read
Hi, Quick one. Any one knows if its possible to select few pending orders (already placed) and move them up or down on the chart all togther? Thanks:)
Based on historical data and market trends, some of the most popular trading strategies in the MQL5 Programs Market include scalping, trend-following, and breakout trading. These strategies are popular because they have a proven track record of generating profits in the financial markets. However
Hi, I am making an EA that communicates with a C# application using sockets (w/ the help of ZeroMQ), I am using a publisher socket to publish the candle data on each new candle, which is working fine. However, I would like to also, have a response socket that is constantly waiting to receive
  MT5 chart grid  (2)
Hi all. I have a question How is the calculation of the default grid displayed on MT5 charts
Hi all, I'm currently in the process of trying to get 20 MT4 clients running on my VPS. I can just about get 9 running (with the odd one freezing but then coming back to life) but fear if I add more it's going to get worse and wondered if anyone could assist with ways to either; reduce the amount of
Good day everyone I please need help with the following. I am new to coding and are trying to create my own EA to trade the crash 500 market in MT5. The idea is for an order to open when the RSI reach 90 and then open a new order every 6 candles(1 minute timeframe ) Let say the first order opens
I have a powerful PC to backtest and I'm getting strange errors which I've never got before. The first (from the logs) is based on USDJPY that the tester is retrieving for the JPY pairs that my EA tests on. When using JPY pairs, MT5 quits with no error message. If I remove all JPY pairs, it seems to
I would like to change the country of origin how can i change that please as i live in UK but it say Romanian because of my Passport please help as my driving licence its British and i would like to change it to British on my profile Thank you
While I am trying to place a buy order for BTCUSD it gives me the message: Market Closed. Is this for real
Hi, Can any expert help to fix the validation error as stated below test on EURUSD,H1 (netting) log files size exceeded 2088 MB, test terminated
  CopyBUfferMaM error =4806  (14   1 2)
Hello Everyone, I need help with this error. Any and every help is appreciated. I have created an EA and when I load it up, I am getting the error - I have three commands which are all similar but only the one above is failing please find below my code. Thank You int OnInit () { maHigh= iMA (
Hey I want to create an EA that draw line on the right side as in the picture, but the horizontal anchor being time make it impossible to set an anchor point past the last candle. I first planned to set all anchor on the last candle then use extend right, but it's kind of my last solution, due to
Did someone experience this fault when you go to your purchased on MT4 its not loading, can anyone help how to solve the issue, thank you
I have a free EA vs Indicator download from the market on Mql5 to an mt4 account on my computer. I wonder is it possible to copy that ex4 file into my mt4 account on Vps? On my Vps it is not possible to download EA vs Indicator directly from the market
  whats this ?  (4)
custom max optimization , 3661 build best result is -nan(ind) produced at generation 0 but generation 0 produced 0.50517
subsequent pass not having to load the file again ? (load a constant structure once from a file and work on that , sort of) tx
Can I subscribe to multiple signals and use them all at the same time with one trading account? Or do I need separate trading accounts?
hello guys , hope you're doing well, is it possible to run more than 1000 Expert advisor on one mt5 account
I have the following code to display a text object on the chart: int OnInit () { ObjectCreate ( "asb_label" , OBJ_LABEL , 0 , 0 , 0 ); ObjectSetText( "asb_label" , "Account Starting Balance" , 9 , "Consolas" , Black); ObjectSet( "asb_label" , OBJPROP_CORNER , 0 ); ObjectSet( "asb_label"
Hello Friends, I just paid for 6 months anew for VPS on MQL5. I've got 6116 free minutes that I must use. Any tipps on how to deal with it? Many thanks. Nillscash
Hello i guys i have this cross function that check if price cross high bollinger bands: bool hiCrossTL() { double TestMin_1 = iOpen ( _Symbol , PERIOD_CURRENT , 1 ); double TestMin_0 = iOpen_Symbol, PERIOD_CURRENT , 0 ); if (TestMin_1 < TLBuffer[ 1 ] && TestMin_0 >
Hello, i have an indicator that gives me signals (buy and sell). I want to determine if the current signal is buy and the preview signal is sell and the preview signal is buy, drawing lines between these signals as the picture to link the last 2 signals with the current one. How can i do this
Anyone knows how to delete the pending orders in mt5? first,select the pending orders you want to delete; second, use OrderDelete() function to delete them. but how to write this in mql5? can anyone help? thanks a lot~
  Do you prefer to use EA?  (60   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Did you use EA in curreny trading or you trade manually? Do you think having EA is profitable?
Hi I bought an Indicator from the market in 129$ in 2020.03.18 and the purchase was successful. But I can't install the indicator because it's not been added to my purchased product list. I contacted the seller and he told me that there is no payment record for the date 2020.03.18 on his account
  Rank of signals?  (1)
Please tell me what is the main factor that determines the rank of the signal