General - page 139

How to change background color of panel create by App window
[Deleted]
Hi to all please how to change take profite form points to levele like r2 or s2 or any levele, i have camarilla EA the tp in points i want to change it to levele thank you. #property copyright "Copyright 2023, MetaQuotes Ltd." #property version "1.00" #include <Trade/Trade.mqh> input bool Stops =
Is it possible to manipulate the ACCOUNT_BALANCE variable in any way (I've tried but keep getting errors when I compile, maybe I'm doing something wrong?)? If so, I can calculate and subtract the commission from my balance after every trade. If not does anyone have any way to account for commissions
In MT5 software I am seeing a red square next to my MQL5 account and am unable to change the VPS status to started. When I select migrate expert the platform journal message says "6449867: cannot migrate, trading is not allowed on your account". Please assist
How do you guys trade your account on MT5 platform on your laptops guys? I really would appreciate whoever is willing to help with this
Hi, I am using mt4 on mac. First downloaded from the official site then from a broker then a prop firm. I cannot seem to delete previous logins. Is there some sort of cache I can delete? Thank you Nico
Hello, I intend to block my bot access after the month of may (for example) I used string todayDate = TimeToString(time,TIME_DATE); to get the date... (it gets the computer date) However I noticed if the person is bad intentioned and try to change the computer date... then the platform for security
Hello everyone. Is there a way to hide the indicators shown in backtesting? I wish I could hide them to make it harder to copy my strategy. 1- hiding indicators would be an option 2- if not, block the backtesting would be a second option. I use mt5, any article teaching on how to protect your
Dear sirs/madams I need to logarithmic moving average for mt5, how can i download that? plz help me. best regards barad
Hi all, I cant see the option for 2FA/TOTP on the desktop. I right click on my demo account and can see login ect but not the 2FA option. Any ideas? Will this work on demon too
So far as I can tell, MT5 is hard-coded to cache its data in AppData\Roaming in the user's account, which will normally be on the C disk. Unless I'm missing something, there is no way to configure the data path. Like many users, I have a small SSD drive on C to hold my apps, and I store my large...
It is my first time uploading mt4 expert advisor, all my expert advisors are mt5 EAs. Now I'm trying to upload mt4 EA and the automatic validation failed because "no trading operations " and "Not enough money" How do I solve this problems
I have spent around 100 hours testing different indicators and adjusting settings but nothing is profitable so far
Hi to all guys , I am new here, recently while i was trying to code en EA and I noted that almost in any cases when i read values with a sample call like : double VolumeStep = MarketInfo(symbol, SYMBOL_VOLUME_STEP ); or double MinVolume = MarketInfo(symbol, SYMBOL_VOLUME_MIN); I get a strange value
Is it possible to upload an image to the chart as your bot maker logo? Thanks
If you upload a free product here . Bob downloads it . (call it file1) Bob uploads it on their website for distribution . (file1) Mary finds Bob's site and downloads the file .(file1) A. Does the free utility work on Mary's mt5 ? (file1) B. If you turn the free product to paid (file2) does the free
I saw this on freelance, someone who is offering job has that status. What does it meat to have arbitrage count -1
Hello Metaquotes admins, dear mql5 users, When monitoring the best-selling EA's I noticed that the average rating remains unchanged even though the majority of old and new ratings provide a much lower star rating. It seems to work correctly on the MT5 section, but the MT4 section is definitely
Hello, My Python script is running fine and without errors for short time frames but for some reason it finishes execution without error after about 3 hours (always same amount of miliseconds of execution). It seems that there is a time execution limit of some kind for scripts but I have not found
Hello, is there a way to change the tab colour like the pic below? Hello
[Deleted]
I get an error message when im trying to subscribe to a signal. It says "Operation is unavailable. You can write to Servicedesk for any questions. Please help if anyone has an answer for me, it was working when I first started on the platform I could get as far as subscribing and purchasing, but i
[Deleted]
I tried like in the image. but it didnot add that url. what i am doing wrong ? how it should be
1. I realize one should not use their personal bank account for business purposes. 2. On the other hand the amount of income from mql freelance is too small to make it worth registering a company. 3. Bank transfer withdrawal(My only working option) is minimum 3000usd which is a good amount to be
now the chart of Tester indeed display the arrows and lines showing history of trade and position, but the line is too thin, can i tune the width and color of lines and arrows to what i want
I am getting two different outcomes from the exact same MA settings. In the attached photos you can see that the desktop platform MAs cross at a different place and time than the VPS platform. They are both the same pair and the same MA setting. Why would the outcomes be different? Also, the EA
I have tried `pip isnstall MetaTrader5` on m1 mac, but it isn't work. Commands and Console log: ``` python --version >> Python 3.8.16 pip --version >> pip 23.0.1 from /Users/hogehoge/.pyenv/versions/3.8.16/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pip (python 3.8) pip install MetaTrader5 >> ERROR: Could not find
Friends, When I'm trying to insert my EA on the mql site, the validation is showing an error, but I can't identify any error. I can't identify problems, when I check the log as you teach, only "disconnected" and "stopped by user" errors appear, how should I proceed? because I have no error in the
I cancelled my VPS by accident instead of moving it to my new account. Is there any way to re-activate it
I have question about charts , when I but indicators on the chart "about 30 currency pairs" , when the platform get an update the indicators removes without any reasons , It takes from me a lot of time to make the right indicators on the chart , So I need to keep it fixed on the chart all the time
Hey does anyone know of a way to copy trades from an mt4 account with only the investor password? I've been searching the web, but no luck