General - page 138

Running the attached (and other) EA(s) in the debugger fails to load the Calendar - or am I missing something? This call: if ( CalendarValueHistory (evCurr1,tC-(FXOneWeek+FXOneWeek),tC+FXOneWeek, NULL ,Curr1)) { // causes err 4014 = ERR_FUNCTION_NOT_ALLOWED: Function is not allowed for call or URL
  Save template  (1)
I want to save template and input symbols when i insert EA on different pairs
  3-line strike EA  (4)
I have a scanner that looks for the 3-line strike candle pattern, up to 30 instruments on 8 timeframes. When it gives an alert, I would like an EA to open a trade automatically with a set SL and TP. Can someone code that for me? I was hoping that when you get the alert on MT4 with the pop up
Hello guys, I have two questions about this code: 1) why do I receive two notifications? 2) instead of the order comment I get nothing. Why? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| TradeTransaction function |
[Deleted]
I believe someone had requested how to do this on MT4 a couple of days back and I did not know the answer then. While going through some old posts on IBFX's forum, I think I found the answer. If you press F12, then the chart will move forward candle by candle and Shift-F12 will be backward movement....
Hi everyone, I hve question about how to setup the VPS. Yes, I hve seen the videos, still not sure if it is correct. I have an practice account with Markets.com. I have rented the free VPS MQL signal. I use a signal called Dark Point. This signal provides buy and sell signals on a regular basis. I
i need my money in my account
My crosshair tool only shows "Points" but not pips. My positions are calculated with pips so I need to set my Stop Loss distance based on a number of pips. Like 40 pips for example. However when dragging with the crosshair tool it only shows me Bars, Points and %. Is there a setting I can change or
I am trying to set SYMBOL_VOLUME_MIN on a custom symbol but its returning ERROR 5308 I have completely checked other parameters are working fine, but only SYMBOL_VOLUME_MIN for which i am setting the value as a double, returning ERR_CUSTOM_SYMBOL_PARAMETER_ERROR 5308 so i think its a bug in system
I will like to analyze the market more and keep making trades even if other trades from previous analysis are still running in one chart for the same pair BUT i have a problem, having many trades levels on the chart is disturbing and confusing me. i cant disable the trade levels because i am using
Hello, I was using the MQL5 cloud network to do some testing and tuning of my Expert Advisor. Everything was working fine and I had no issues when I had only one VPS. Then when I was ready to turn on the software I created a new account and subscribed to a second VPS. The reason why I needed to
  Equity Protector  (2)
Hello, Anyone have recommendations on an equity protector? Maximum 30$ dollars. Something have limits drawdown based on equity % in the account and removes EAs once that equity amount is hit
Trading robots, also known as Expert Advisors (EAs) in the MQL5 language, have become increasingly popular in the financial markets. With the advancement of artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques, trading robots can now incorporate sophisticated algorithms that can learn from data
If a signal I'm subscribed to has open position on my account and I withdraw funds, will my position automatically close and readjust to account for the new balance, or will the positions remain open, but just new positions will be smaller? I'm trying to withdraw funds without closing open
Hi there, I've been seeing this problem for quite some time now on windows and I don't see much improvement, so I revive it anyway. So this panel ( windows button icons ) looks like a bit shifted down and left side also with a few pixels on MT5. It is possible to solve how to make it disappear
Hello, I am attempting to use the MQL5 Strategy tester cloud to do some testing and I also have my computer registered on the cloud for others to use. However I am not connected to the cloud for some reason. I used to use the cloud network a lot but for some reason it is now disconnected. Using the
Is there any problem if someone has an account of his own in a country other than the one registered in mql5 and withdraws to that account
Question 1: Can I purchase a robot from the Market using my MQL5 'Balance'? When wanting to purchase, it only shows payment options but it should be noted my current MQL5 balance is 0. Will it show an option to pay with balance if I topped it up? Question 2: When renting the MetaTraderVPS; will it
I can't place an order with my demo account
I tried to start optimizations on the Cloud Network and before I start, the Cloud Network is enabled and I can see the status as "ready" for both my local agents and the cloud agents. There is also sufficient balance for an optimization to start. The Journal also confirms "cloud servers switched
I realized some of the customers have several accounts. I can't understand why they should do this. I guess one reason could be they are actually doing Intermediation. I mean they have orders from customers from some other website(not necessarily a website) for a higher price. Is is against the
  MQL5 VPS  (1)
If I get the MQL5 VPS can it still run my EA when the PC is turned off? If not can someone point me in the right direction to do this
How do I know that all chart data is loaded? Sometimes the indicator already starts to calculate although it is still missing a few candles. For example, if you close the terminal in the evening and open it again in the morning. Then it sometimes takes a moment until he has loaded the remaining
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, March 17, 2023. The new version features the following updates: MetaTrader 5 Web Terminal build 3640 Added UI translations into 10 widely spoken languages: Simplified and Traditional Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean
Hi, I have downloaded EA Source and I am trying to copy it into my MetaEditor. Mr process is: 1. Click on File on MT4 ; 2. Click on 'Open Data Folder' ; A File Explorer window is opened. ; Click on MT4 ; Click on Experts Folder ; Click in window, double tap, Click on PASTE. At this stage of the
Hi, I bought Local trade Copier and installation on my local computer was succesfull but on my VPS installation failed (Journal: 2023.03.22 12:25:35.934 MQL4 Market: failed download product 'Local Trade Copier EA MT4' [403]}. What could be the problem? How to solve it
  MT5 TO NT8?  (5)
Hello sir/madam Is there a way to push live tick data from MetaTrader 5 to NinjaTrader 8? please Can anyone help me
I want to draw the same arrows😄 Image taken from here I think it's not a secret because I've seen similar images in articles here
SOLVED !!!! Hello awesome community, maybe someone can help me with this simple question. I was not able to find an answer in the forum or to solve this on my own. I have two Include files: CListofCandles and CPeriod class CListofCandles { public : enum Directions { Bullish = 1
I am trying to work out the value of my currency trading pairs. How do find out their cost to buy or sell