My MT5 is not loading data properly

For any market be it forex or Deriv, I am able to see only few candles in the chart. I have tried selecting Tools- Charts-- Unlimited option as well as tried download the bars and ticks till past. But the problem is still this. Can someone please help me. I am attaching the image for your reference. 

Vivek Saraswat:

For any market be it forex or Deriv, I am able to see only few candles in the chart. I have tried selecting Tools- Charts-- Unlimited option as well as tried download the bars and ticks till past. But the problem is still this. Can someone please help me. I am attaching the image for your reference. 

try a different server: down in right corner is list of servers named "Access Server 1" thru to 8, for example. Change to different server.

If that does not work, then you need to chat to your broker.

another suggestion is if mtx says you have a high ping of 500ms or higher, then, i strongly urge you to find a different broker.

Vivek Saraswat:

i had the same issue only recently, i contacted the broker, and they suggested i try different server, but it didnt work, but then i closed the chart and then i changed the server, and opend a new chart, and presto! my chart was full of candles. I hope it works for you too.

Reason: