Copy signal from different symbol name in CFD Stock Market using Metatrader 5

Dear Community,

I created new signal as provider, and then I tried testing that signal by subscribe that signal with different broker but It didn't worked for CFD Stock Market because have different suffix name.

Provider signal from ICMarket broker give symbol CAT.NYSE (for Caterpillar CFD Stock) and MSFT.NAS (for Microsoft Stock) and Subcriber signal from Pepperstone broker symbol name is CAT.N, MSFT.O.

Signal only work for Forex market like XAUUSD, EURUSD, etc. How to solve this problem?

Best Regard,

Jun

Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - Trader Signals Service - The most frequently asked questions will be collected and processed in this topic
Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - Trader Signals Service - The most frequently asked questions will be collected and processed in this topic
  • www.mql5.com
The most frequently asked questions related to the signals service will be collected and processed in this topic. I do not want to broadcast it anymore. Full permission to perform trading is checked for each detected symbol

Thank you for your attention, Carl.
Oay, next I will look in the FAQ first before asking.
Reason: