Export live data to Excel - page 2

You can export indicators and prices from MT4 to Excel and execute orders from excel to several MT4s + other cool staff. It is explained here www.fxdialogue.com.

Enter as follows

'MT4'|BID!AUDUSD

Is it possible to get close price?
and also i need chart wise data thats mean H1, H4, D1

I want to live MT4 Terminal data in excel sheet. Suppose I Buy "EURUSD", I want to live profit or loss of "EURUSD" in excel sheet. What is formula for this? Please help.

Hi,,

Does anyone know how i can  export live data from my mt4 to someone else's computer in real time, the balace, eqyity etc? Not via a third party company such as mql4 or myfxbook. Only direct.

Thanks,

Yossi 

Yossi Nachum:

Hi,,

Does anyone know how i can  export live data from my mt4 to someone else's computer in real time, the balace, eqyity etc? Not via a third party company such as mql4 or myfxbook. Only direct.

Thanks,

Yossi 

No need to post the same question many times. See my answer in a parallel thread. I suppose these copies of the question can be deleted by moderators.

Does anyone know how i can  export live data from my mt4 to someone else's computer in real time, the balance, equity.

thank you 

Yossi Nachum:

Does anyone know how i can  export live data from my mt4 to someone else's computer in real time, the balance, equity.

thank you 

Save to file

FileWrite()

Then share the folder either over FTP HTTPFS any server.

Then open file on the other pc

FileOpen()

OR use named pipes .

Marco vd Heijden:

Save to file

Then share the folder either over FTP HTTPFS any server.

Then open file on the other pc

OR use named pipes .

i need to export from mt4 to other pc

thank you 

Yossi Nachum:

i need to export from mt4 to other pc online every few minutes or so

thank you 

Reason: