Can not start a VPS on my MQL5 account

I previously tried a VPS to see what it was when I was just starting MT5 and I purchased and cancelled 1 or 2 times. I think I have stuffed up my account as it will no longer let me use VPS.

The option is whited out and is non-clickable when I log into my MQL account on MT5. When I log out of my MQL account, it reappears as clickable and I am able to try and set a VPS up on my trading account, yet when it comes to payments and I have to log into my MQL account to pay, the VPS icon whites out again and the payment screen just drops off.

Any suggestions on what to do?

All previous VPS subscriptions have now been cancelled for a few months and none have been active since. I fear I glitched my MQL account or something as I can log into a different MQL account and it works, yet my expert advisors are all on the account that won't work.

Any help or advice is appreciated, if any MQL staff could reset my account, that would be awesome.

Thanks all.

what "other account"? The rules are clear about having multiple website accounts: not allowed. maybe your accounts have been blacklisted and the other account deleted?

Revo Trades #:
what "other account"? The rules are clear about having multiple website accounts: not allowed. maybe your accounts have been blacklisted and the other account deleted?

Sorry I meant to say when I log out of the account, the VPS symbol becomes available again.

9o3t #:

Sorry I meant to say when I log out of the account, the VPS symbol becomes available again.

like i said...what did you mean by "other account"??

if you have more than 1 account, then admin may have closed that account.

Revo Trades #:

like i said...what did you mean by "other account"??

if you have more than 1 account, then admin may have closed that account.

I open 2 versions of Metatrader 5 at the same time. That was what I meant. 2 Metatrader programs running. 1 account of MQL5 but 2 programs of MT5 running.

Reason: