General - page 142

Hey, I would to change the anchor type of lines, it's is possible? I want to create a à profile type indicator, and I want the lines to hang on the right side of the chart
I want this to do something when the current stoploss is greater than the previos stoploss. Can someone help? Please? for ( int i = PositionsTotal ()- 1 ; i >= 0 ; i--) { ulong posTicket = PositionGetTicket (i); if ( PositionSelectByTicket (posTicket)) { double
Hi, I have a MT5 demo and I added the symbol: SP500m to my symbols list.... when I click on new order for that, all I get is forex... please advise how I can trade SP500m on my MT5 demo. Thanks
[Deleted]
I have many switch case statement switch ( int (lparam)) { case 80 : //do this break ; case 81 : //do that break ; case 82 : //do something else break ; } Now in the above code if case 81 is true, then i want it to jump to case 82 How can i do that
void OnTick () { string filename = TerminalInfoString ( TERMINAL_DATA_PATH ) + "\\MQL5\\Files\\example.ini" ; int file_handle = FileOpen (filename, 1 ); if (file_handle == INVALID_HANDLE ) { Comment ( "Failed to open file: " + filename + GetLastError ());
Hello, which Broker has the longest and most reliable S&P500 and NAS100 History? Im looking for Every tick based on real ticks history. Thanks for answers;)
Hi everyone, Did you ever get the following error upon storage commit? Any idea how to solve it? Thank you.
[Deleted]
My application was rejected and I see that I cannot apply again. Will I not be able to apply as a seller again or is it more like there's a cooldown period before one can apply again
Hello friends. i am a mql5 seller want to withdraw some money. I cant do it with paypal. Can i do with visa card instead? And is there any restrictions on visa cards
Hi, I recently downloaded MT5, and i have got two demo accounts with two brokers - thinkmarkets and ICMarkets. However, I don't seem to get the live price feeds for some of the asset classes I would like to see, specifically Indices. How does this work? Do I need to subscribe for live feeds
Should I need to change the paramer' setup of the EA I migrated to the MQL5 VPS, what should I do? Thanks
In order to atractive users, Broker sometimes promo deposit bonus, like deposit 100 get 150 balance , does it useful
Hello everyone, I found an MQL5 indicator however it has an issue, it doesn't update the values in the data window with new candles. I have a feeling this has to do with the for loop in OnCalculate() and I tried replacing it with int from2= MathMax ( 0 ,prev_calculated- 1 ); for ( int
Hi everyone! I work as a trader in a firm where we deal with rather unpopular products (futures calendar spreads). I have Level III data but the charting capabilities of my trading terminal are rather poor... It has few indicators and there is no possibility to create custom indicators . So, I am
hi I need a gradient background for my chart in Meta trader 5. It seems that it is not possible from chart settings. can anybody help me please
I am having a hard time understanding the difference between Absolute drawdown, Maximal drawdown, Relative drawdown, and Profit factor. Help simplify it and which matters the most
Is it possible to call an indicator from another indicator so that the graphic objects (rectangles and lines) of this indicator are drawn. It would be best if this could be done with a call. So not just the pure query of a buffer value
Dear MetaQuotes, you really put much effort into your MetaTrader 5 and MetaEditor 5 apps and provide frequent updates, which is of course much appreciated. You've even implemented relatively exotic and complex things like Python integration which — despite all the effort — probably relatively few
What would be an achievable monthly return in % for you personally, using proper risk management, and not using any EAs? Of course I understand it’s a marathon and every month’s different but what in average? Just curious
All MarketWatch symbols Optimization does not finish, as on the image you can see all cores tasks are finished. It took 7 hours from task 1 to 157 and at 157 it stopped for more than 13 hours and most of the time it does that
  No Connection  (1)
My mt4 just became inactive out of the blue. it says no connection and all my mt4 accounts are removed. I tried restarting, rescanning, reinstalling and re logging in.... nothing works please help
What am I doing wrong? The VWAP deviates from price when volume is low and comes closer when volume is high. Please help. I've sat with this for 15 hours straight now and I'm losing my mind. Thanks
Hello, it occurred to me that it would be a very good idea to be able to run an expert advisor from your mobile and save yourself from the vpn issue, you could also switch between one or the other without having to be in front of your PC. Does anyone know if there is a way to do it
Hello. I would like to draw a trend line in the strategy tester and obtain its value. I'm going to do something like this: Stop the strategy tester. Draw a trend line. Let the EA search for that trendline. Get the value of the trendline. Enter when the rate hits the trend line. that's all I think
Hi When on the subscription page for a signal I get the following error: "The volume of copied trade operations may not coincide with the initial volume of trade operations at Provider side. Volume settings of the following symbols are different: EURUSD, GBPUSD" I ensured my Leverage matches the...
Hi, im trying to optimize some EA, and i want to use the output of one EA as the input of the second. For example, think in EMA, in first optimizer I use 5 to 20, 1 by 1, and got 6 8 15 and 17 How can i use that info as input for another EA (instead of trying again from 5 to 20)? Obviously, there
Code to reproduce: #property strict class CParrent { public : virtual bool method() = 0 ; }; class CChild : public CParrent { public : bool method() override ; }; bool CChild::method( void ) { return ( false ); } void OnStart () { }
  News URL  (20   1 2)
Hello, Is something wrong with investing.com? I had their News URL here which was working fine before but stopped few ago. What could b wrong
Good Day everyone, i have been not been long on this forum but ever since joining and ive been reading some amazing content ya'll is posting. however i yet to find a topic on how to covert a .ex file to a .mq5 file. there is a indicator that i got but its only a .ex file and when i open my