General - page 137

hello, i am doing a project, and it keep freezing, and finally i figured out where it freezes. and i wrote a simple code to help me solve the problem. the logic i am using is, if the signal line cross 80 from top to bottom, and is true, wait till the signal line cross down 50 level and notify me
Hi ... even though i did it according to the user manual, I can not change the indentation of the last bar on my mobile device. Any recommendation would be appreciated. IOS MT5 Build 3603
Every day the MQL5 Cloud Network starts breathing more actively. We are fixing bugs, step by step, bringing the release of the system closer. For those who are not aware of distributed calculations , here are a couple of screenshots of typical cloud computing agents: In the client terminal, the
  Stealing Ideas  (2)
Honest question If I see a source code online and modify it by adding extra features, dos it become mine? Can I post it online and say I'm the author or do I have to say its from the original programmer. If the latter is true, how can I give credits to myself as the "modifier"
On Saturday , April 8, 2023, we will be transferring the mql5.com website to new hardware. The maintenance work will begin at 22:00 GMT+2 and will take about 8 hours. During this time, the mql5.com website and all its services will be unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause
Hello guys. I'm looking for price action courses and strategies that help me to be success in prop trading. Has anyone a successful experience
Trying to develop a product , I’ve seen that trailing stop is working perfectly in EA, but Is there any other way to set trailing stop without EA? Thanks
Hi, In MT4 there's symbol properties MODE_LOTSIZE that returns 100000 for standard lot, 10000 for mini lot and 1000 for micro lot. This symbol properties is not exist in MQL5, is there's other symbol properties that's equivalent to MODE_LOTSIZE in mql5
Good evening, I'm trying to connect mt4 with python through zmq, I already have the library saved but for some reason that I still don't know, when loading the bot it can't read the zmq, attached image, in the code I already have the linear #include <Zmq/Zmq.mqh>, to include this library, I already
Hello. I used to check my "All messages" for the last replies I get from people. Recently it is not updating as expected. Is there anything I am missing
please, i have a problem with installing my purchased trade assistant. After i made payment for the trade assistant i have not been able to see this item on my purchased list, please how can i resolve this issue. please
Why MT4/5 on Macbook Pro is so blurred?, as you can see below, the text are so blurred, anyone knows how to fix this? THANK YOU~~~~~~~ Why MT4/5 on Macbook Pro is so blurred?, as you can see below, the text are so blurred, anyone knows how to fix this? THANK YOU~~~~~~~
i haven't received my mobile verification code
How can we have live prices from metatrade WEB to excel file
I have tried everything but still nothing, is there anyone that could help me
When did the '*' that marks that a method returns an object pointer became redundant in MQL5? It also seems the same with structs and '&' class MyClsB { }; class MyClsA { MyClsB Check(); // This was not compiled once without '*' };
How did you extend the VPS period or buy market product? I can't charge my MQL balance right now. Is there another way? The service desk's response was too frustrating. Just repeat the robot-like answer. Visa and Mastercard are not approved(declined by issuing bank) , PayPal is gone. The service
  time zone change  (3)
Can I change MT5 time zone
Hi All, I have various different EA's that run very successfully on most occasions. It appears that the EA freezes or stops calculating values to setup trades. If I remove the EA and re-add it, it does what I want it do immediately, therefore I know it isn't a bug in the code and as I mentioned it
I'm experimenting with the multi-threading code in a Script environment. I have the following code. #include <WinAPI\windef.mqh> #include <WinAPI\processthreadsapi.mqh> #include <WinAPI\handleapi.mqh> #import "kernel32.dll" int WaitForSingleObject(HANDLE hHandle, int dwMilliseconds); #import
  Error script  (6)
Hello guys, plz can someone help with this two errors and one wornings error 1: '{' - unbalanced parentheses void OnTick() { Error 2: '}' - unexpected end of program // Close all open trades CloseAll(); } Warnings : truncation of constant value Best regards )
In the contact information column of the website >If you have any problems with financial operations on MQL5.com, please contact technical support or the website administrator. However, neither the contact information for technical support nor the contact information for the website administrator
I need to create a code in mql5 to open a position at fibo 23.6 but the whole difficulty is that the condition is to close the hourly candle above level 23.6 but not more than 30. how to do it
After using ChartScreenShot(), now I want to crop a small area of chart. Please instruction me how to crop it in MQL5
  MQL5 VPS [Help]  (3)
Hello, I just purchased a subscription but by accident I left the checkbox to auto renewal marked. How can I disable it
Good afternoon forum! First time post here so please be kind lol, nice to meet you! I have attached a screenshot to highlight my problem: It was just after 4pm here in the UK (and I'm looking at GBP/USD) so I would imagine the time on the chart should match. However, as you can see on my chart, the
  Mt4 News filter  (2)
Hello everyone, I hope you can help me, I bought some EAs that contain a news filter, but... the lines are not visible, the news filter does not work, a few weeks ago it did work and after a VPS update it seems to have stopped working, Does anyone know why this could be? I have tried several
I have a robot combined with different indicators however I want to publish it on sale but I cannot give my clients my indicators because if EA expires they will use indicators and trade manually. Anyone with a source code of inclusive indicator in a robot then we send client expert advisor ex5
is there a McRobert Indicator for MT5 or Tradingview ? i chanced upon this indicator, McRobert indicator MT4.in this indicator, i have 2 MAs , 12 and 26. Once the 12MA crosses above the 26MA, the candles are all green. Once 12MA crosses below 26MA , the candles become all red. Have you guys seen a
  Developer 5 star  (3)
I closed a job so that the developer woul dget hi smoney and be within the promised completion days, he gave me a promise that he would complete the job I held to his word and he asked for 5 stars and good review which I gave, it has now been 6 days since his last response he has said I am on it