General - page 123

We faced a problem with 'typename' keyword gives compile errors if used for identifiers defined inside namespaces. See this example, it does not even compile namespace myspace { int x = 1 ; } void OnStart ( void ) { Print ( myspace::x ); // 1 Print ( typename (myspace::x) );
Friends, How can my EA that pushes via FTP screenshots to my own server produce better looking screenshots? When my EA runs locally all looks nice but on VPS lines become dotted and formatting disapears. Many thanks, Jan
I searched for books / websites with same subject as this post. I don't look for trading strategies (as all books offer which I've found). Just plain theory / math of what happens in detail. To understand what is happening behind the curtains of the brokers API / GUI. My goal is to understand the
hi, I can't make purchases in my market. I have already sent a request for assistance, but still nothing. I have an account locked out. Could I get some answers? Thanks
Hi everyone, I'm testing with the history data from the broker (it download automatically), in this case, from FBS and IC Markets of AUDNZD. The time of each trade (when was opened at the same conditions), from FBS is +1 hour from IC markets data (E.G. if there was a trade from FBS time, was at 15
I have used the code of Nadaraya Envelope from LuxAlgo, the indicator code is as below //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| nd.mq5 | //| Copyright 2022, MetaQuotes Ltd. |
I'm in the US and tried to add a futures symbols such as ES or MES into Market Watch the selection does not appear. I tried MT4 AND MT5 is there another way to select CME listings or does it not offer the Russel
hi, I have a bot, and would like to make trailing stops, but for some reason, this script doesn't work. Can you please check it? import MetaTrader5 as mt5 # connect to MT5 terminal user= 111111111 key= "contraseña" server= "RoboForex-Pro" # Function to start Meta Trader 5 (MT5) def
Hello everyone, I have a working code, having tried it on other computers than mine. Just on my computer, despite using the same api in the same version, price calls don't work. Exemple: mt5.login(login, password, server) account_info = mt5.account_info() print('login: ', account_info.login)
I have downloaded tick data from Tick Data Suite for all the pairs and imported into my MT5 as custom symbol. Every time I run test I'm using the custom symbols I with 100% accurate tick data, it works find. The problem every time I'm running a test Strategy Tester is downloading or updating history
  Genetic Optimization issue  (11   1 2)
Since last week I have been using genetic optimization to test my EA. I'm using data from tickstory to get 100% history and I always test my EA with everytick based on real tick . I usually test several years between 5-9 years with multiple inputs. I tested over 9 years with total of 2000 steps. Now
Hello, I have a strange problem when work on strategy tester of MT5, practically, although the targets (stoploss and takeprofit) are regularly placed, the ea's (all) do not read them so the trade never closes. It seems that the price reads nothing in fact if I print the current price (by class
  Stealth Orders  (2)
Dear all greetings. Have you any idea if via MT5 is it ok to place stealth orders ? Does anyone know if there are any EA related on MQL5 community ? Thank you in advance
I have trouble with my account. i can not deposit money in my mql5 account.. Did anybody have had this problem so far? and what is the solution
Hi there, My MT5 app for Mac is not opening for some reason despite restarting my compute and updating. The app will open, then immediately close. Thank you :)
hello guys, i have a problem about mt5 on macbook pro(m1). i have installed mt5 on my mac by .dmg file downloaded from mql5.com,it could be runned,but the font of the windows seems abnormal,the outline of the font is not clear,but my display is very clear. what are the possible reasons for this
Hello, I have subscribed to a signal on MQL5 and I need to know if there is a way to set an hard stop on my MT5 platform. For example --> close all trades when drawdown reaches X % of the balance Is there a way to do so? Thank you and kind regards
Hi every one. if any one can help me , i would be really happy and thankful . i want to set slippage in mt5 and also i used both order send and ctrade but for both of them there is no option to set the slippage, also i found the function Mytrade.SetDeviationInPoints() but it still does not control
  web terminal  (2)
When I try to use the "web terminal" I can only use the demo account, I cannot change the server to the real account, can you tell me how to use it
  history tab  (6)
Hi all. Is there a place where I can see the source code for the history tab
Hi Is there a way to determine which trades were taken with expert and which were entered manually in the history of Metatrader (4 or 5)
Hallo everybody, does anyone of you use GPU rig to increase spead of calculations? Can anybody give me any advice where how to set up? regards szaqual
Mt5 is slow when test any EA in strategy tester, only one core is used, and it will run on 3%, how to make it faster
Hi, I have an mt4 account [broker name removed] but have lost my mt4 password, the email to contact isnt valid, anybody have the quicest way to reset password? Also, is trading via web browser possible or do I need to download the app/programme? Thanks
Is MT5 down???? I was told by some not 100% trusted broker that suddenly MT 5 is down. Is this true
I don't know if others have this same issue, but since I updated my Windows 11 2 weeks ago, my EA's are not loading anymore in MT4 and also in MT5
I wonder what may be the reasons a user to be banned from the MQL5 market purchases . I got suddenly banned with no communication and i wonder why this may have happen. I have bought several solutions in the market worth of above 1,000 USD in total over the time so i do not consider this as a good
I am working with a freelancer for my project, however after sale service the developer he does not keep his commitment for the project since there is not enough time for testing everything, even the bugs can come sometime after a certain time operation. Meanwhile during time of discussion for
Can we subscribe more than one signal on a single account
Hello, my mt5 demo account was working fine on Friday. Its now Monday afternoon went to place a trade and it says invalid parameters. It will not let me place anything. I have tried restarting and logging in, cant get it going. Does anyone know what the problem is