General - page 121

After dragging the bot onto the chart, then load the preset file and enter my receipt license, and hit OK, it uninitializes, "reason 8", so no trading will commence
  Where to find blog articles?  (11   1 2)
Where can I find blog articles posted by other users? I only see how to view a list of "articles" articles. But these are not blog posts
Hello to all my friends, I wrote a strategy and took a back test in two different brokers. A single strategy, a time frame and equal parameters and in modeling "every ticke base on real tick" mode. It's really strange that the results are completely opposite. I would appreciate it if someone could
Is there any limitation to send friend requests? Because when I send more than eleven friend requests, it only shows eleven ongoing requests in my profile . And everytime old requests are replaced by new requests. Could someone explain why it is happening? I didn't see any posts about this issue
Hello Sharing a benchmark for OpenCL that can process an image and make it look as if it is coming in and out of focus constantly. The normal execution is 3 times faster than OpenCL which means , it can be improved. (3x faster with 0min 3max will explain parameters lower) I don't need to use this
Hey, this question is for registered seller in mql5 market place. Does product rating decrease with the no of products added. Earlier when i uploaded products it had good ratings, but now days the product rating is low and also there are no demo downloads. Please share your experience
Hey i have completed a free lance work. The customer is also satisfied. Where do i get the money from? The customer is saying it has sent the money to mql5, get it from there. I have not sent the final version yet. I am not seeing any money added in mql5 payments. Should I send him the final
Was wondering if anyone can recommend or do you even recommend any bots that are effective and not a waste of capital and time
Hello, I was running some backtests recently ( build 3683 ), and I realized I could no longer work with every tick based on real ticks modelling . I did some digging, and I found out this: The image above shows that all real ticks were discarded and changed to every tick generation modelling. I went
  Possible Preprocessor Bug  (20   1 2)
Possible error in the preprocessor stage of the compiler. For some reason, the preprocessor keeps substituting the same macro over and over again, though, it should stop after first substitution. To narrow down the issue, all relevant code is provided here. Concerning the macro ___DBG_MSG_VAR()
Dear Support! I wanted to order an EA on the site by credit card payment. Unfortunately, I ran into a problem. I enter my credit card information and the site no longer allows me. All information is accepted, but when I enter my credit card number the field will be red. I tried both Mastercard and
i have subscribed to a signal and the trades are not copying, i checked in the tools tab and all the settings were right
Created a custom DLL in visual studio , when imported the input screen shows these dependencies these can't be hidden (apart from the dll itself) right ? its standard this way
Was wondering why does MT5 custom symbols created using imported TDS data, still require cross currency rates history synchronization despite the account currency being set to the same currency as the quote / profit currency. In MT4 if the quote currency is the same as the deposit currency
I am creating a code to create and read a TXT file, but for some reason when I try to read it, not works. Some help will be good. Thanks in Adavance. bool today = false ; void OnTick () { int Num = 5 ; string Spreadsheet = _Symbol + ".TXT" ; int Myspreadsheethandle; if ((( TimeToString (
Dear MetaQuotes, can you please do something about your economic calendar — just have a look and you'll quickly see what's the issue yourself (and it's just one example for many more): Data published on time by other calendars like Investing.com appear as "N/D" in yours. And maybe even worse
hi guys, i deposited money in my mql5 account in error, is there a way i can get it back
I have been a signal provider with the name Metacode since October 2021, but the broker has changed the server, I can't move it to the new server because this account already exists, previously tradingpro live server became tradingpro live server 2, and this is the account number at my signal
  MetaEditor Not Found on Mac  (13   1 2)
Hello all, I've downloaded MT5 on my Mac, and for a few months I was able to run it properly and use MetaEditor. Though recently, it wouldn't open anymore. I've tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, tried erasing my computer, all to no avail. I get the error message "MetaEditor not found". If
Hello guys i want to see the total drawdown each day for the eas publiced on here. When ever ik go to the page of an ea / strategy and go to the drawdown chart it only shows the drawdown from the last three months or so. Is there a possibility to see all the drawdown each day from the start to the
  DBL_MAX bug  (4)
Hello. I call Fractal buffer on MT5 With Handle. while (FractalBufferUp[c] == EMPTY_VALUE || FractalBufferUp[c] == DBL_MAX || FractalBufferUp[c] == DBL_MAX_10_EXP || FractalBufferUp[c] == DBL_MAX_EXP ) { ++c; } if
[Deleted]
I am using my PC (8core/16thread) for backtest optimization and MT5 uses 16 threads. Then I setup another PC which as 4core/8threads as local network farm server. When connected and run optimization, only 4cores are used, instead of 8 thread? Is it for remote farm server, only cores are used and
Just realized, that the MT5 internal browser does not work together with PayPal (update missing). So it seems there is no way to buy any MT5 product through the application. This sucks, as there is NO way to subscribe to a signal by PayPal (always error). Any suggestion / fix at hand
Hello people, Basically, I'm trying to wrap the DatabaseReadBind function https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/database/databasereadbind But I can't figure out a way of defining a function (actually, instance method) that accepts as void &something (as DatabaseReadBind does). Without wrapping, works fine
Hi, I usually manual trade using a notebook. Recently I noticed a need to have remote access to it for trading, something that would include the ability to press (hot) keys over a chart. Since my notebook has basic W11, thus no native Windows Remote Desktop, I'm need to use a third party system such
I am trying to find what is wrong #property strict #property version "1.00" input string TradeComment = "Peinjo" ; input int MagicNumber = 101 ; input int Slippage = 3 ; input int MaxSpread = 262 ; input double FixedLot = 0 ; input int RiskPercent = 20 ; input int MaxDrawdown = 3 ; input int
Hello, copytrading doesn't work for me. Also, I also bought the metatrader vpn and it still doesn't copy. Could you please help me
Watch these 2 charts, notice that the USDJPY line (second chart) is thinner than AUDCAD, that is "more black" because it's thicker...I would like to express this feature into a value, but I don't understand what causes this behaviour... I tried many ratios and calculations using volatility, volumes
Dear all I hope some one can help me. I signed up for signal service but signals are not coming through. I can see in journal Symbol is not recognized and signal prohibited. Anyone had this problem and can give me advise how to fix. Signal provider looked and told me its not from their side and
Sup everyone! My Bot working with limits orders, I use slippage, but orders is open without slippage - by best price. How I can fixed it? Thanks