General - page 1075

Hi All, This is probably a very simple solution, but I am just learning some coding. I am having difficulty find the following stroke on my keyboard || which I am copying and pasting all the time to avoid the issue. Can someone please help me out and show me which key on the keyboard gives me...
This is not a spam or ad. I am establishing a trading team to create profitable mq4. It does not charge any thing but it does not pay any salary as well. The team aims to get innovative ideas together and to brainstorm together. We co-operate based on trust and each member gets all the documents....
Hi people, I have started metatester on my 3 computer with 16 cores only. But not receive packet's for elaborating. Stay online for 4 days Where my error?
After the most important event for this month (U.S. Nonfarm payroll) follows close of the short positions. The report for the U.S. economy was positive and the dollar gain in the first half an hour. After that the EURUSD found very strong support at 1.0900 and rise above 1.10. There are not...
hi i saw some ea that seems different from other.when seen there trading history they trade with different lot with each trade. not seen any martingale type., and couldn't identify there strategy, seems like mixed with scalping and long trade. seems worth to use it any way any one have there old...
  Versions  (4)
When updating a product do the customer have the possibility to choose whichever version want? For example : Version 1 calculates x thing based on y periods over M1,M5,M15.                      Version 2 calculates x thing based on y periods over H1,H4,D1.  Thanks in advance. 
  MA + Parabolic  (3)
Attached is MA combined with Parabolic. I humbly have 2 requests. As you can see from the attached picture..its hard to tell whether we are in a bullish trend. I would like the parabolic dots. to be painted as thus : Blue for bullish trend and red for bearish trend. 2nd request is if its also...
  ADX Adaptive MTF  (15   1 2)
Hi mladen and mrtools .Hope you are well. I tried converting the attached ADX variant into a MTF but am having some compiling errors. Please help ? :-) Thank you adxm_stddev_adaptivemtfalerts.mq4
EURUSD: Having EUR closed higher the past week, it now looks to strengthen further in the new week. On the downside, support is located at the 1.0950 level and if violated, expect more weakness to happen towards the 1.0900 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.0850 level where a violation...
good day, today open a new demo account in this site on WEBTERMINAL but no have the signals tab , how can subscribe the signal ?
Yes. No. Allow with some Restrictions! (Comment the Restrictions)
I would like to learn how to restrict indicator or ea by pair or timeframe could someone provide me a source to learn to do it please? I would really appreciate it because tried to find it by myself and could not found it. Thanks.
[Deleted]
hi do you have any ideas(codes) how to simulate slippage in backtest except increase the spread? thanks
hi every one i need someone make expert for me it,s very easy 1- bye - sell by (fibonaccimystery1h) 2- take profit and stop loss by (StopATR_auto) 3- if expert loss trade it Multiples 1 2 4 8 until win trade then start again from stander lot that,s all and thanks
By Boris Schlossberg at BK Forex At first glance there seems to nothing common between Warren Buffett and the chaotic frenzy of the day-trading world that I inhabit. But on closer inspection I realized that there are some striking similarities between the way Mr. Buffett approaches investing and the
Celebrating it’s 10 years anniversary PCM Brokers offers its clients an excellent opportunity to get 100% bonus of the account equity and especial Rebate program. Clients can apply for a bonus from 13[SUP]th[/SUP] FEB to 13[SUP]th[/SUP] Mach. # 100% Welcome Bonus: Bonus Duration: 13[SUP]th[/SUP]...
I am running asuccessful EA, but occasionally I receive a message stating that automated trading is not allowed.When I look at tools/options/expert advisors, I see that the box for automatedtrading has become un-ticked, though I had ticked the box before my EA startedrunning and verified automated...
...We anticipate that: The ECB will revise downward the 2016 inflation forecast to -0.1% from 1.0% and the 2017 forecast from 1.6% to 1.5%, and step up the pace of monetary accommodation by cutting the deposit rate by 10bp and expanding the pace of the public sector purchase programme (PSPP) by...
In january, i earned 398.15 which is hidden. Please check the following link...please give me solution so that it can be live... <link removed by mod>
[Deleted]
Hi All Does anyone have an indicator like this available. I want to be able to set the time for the day (maybe 2 different times in the same day) and have a trendline between the high or low of that time, depending on whether it is the high at the time or the low. Thanks
When I open MT4, go to terminal panel, click on 'market'', then there is a list of Expert Advisors. Why can't I click on it? When I click on it, nothing happens. - I"m on Windows XP. Why and how to solve it?
Please guide .. How I Can Take part in freelance i have tried to take orders but i found answers for respected customers "No feed back Sorry", now question is what is the process to involve in freelance and taking part for orders?
Can anybody help. I set up a MT4 Demo account (NoorCM-Demo) and lost my login password for MT4. How can I get my password back or create a new one ? Thanks for reading , look forward to hearing from you. Regards Rian
In their weekly notes to clients today, the FX strategy teams at Societe Generale and BNP Paribas advise investors to position for a possible EUR bounce heading into and after the upcoming ECB March meeting next week. Here is how Sam Lynton-Brown from BNPP Global FX Strategy puts it: "Heading into...
I see forex traders in two categories : the first group makes a hot chase after the profits and never catches up with it. The second group remains committed to doing the right things with good risk management and have profits running after them.With all sense of honesty, which group do you belong ?
I got contacted from someone to offer me a ea, I am interest to test it but I wonder if its possible virus or any kind of scam by me executing ex4 file?????&nbsp;
The candles are not showing in order with the strategy I have installed, it gives very wide gap between each other, but when I check other data feeds like tradingview or freestock they are ok, the EURUSD, GBPJPY etc...What should I do
I realized there are some products that appear on website mql5 market but do not appear on broker terminal---market . It is broker bug mql5 bug or simple delay? Thanks in advance.
[Deleted]
  MetaEditor  (77   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Make it possible to save the editor's template
[Deleted]
  penarikan  (1)
mohon bantuannya untuk penarikan di akun ml5 saya kok terjadi error accoun disebabkan karena apa za? mohon bantuannya untuk langkah-langkah yang harus saya seleseikan. terima kasih