General - page 122

hi I made an account here in error when installing mt4. I cannot cancel my account throughthe help desk as they only deal with financial issues. does anyone know how I can cancel
  Stops Level  (1)
I would like to inquire about an issue I am encountering while attempting to retrieve the correct trade stops levels for a given symbol. Despite my efforts, the output from my code does not align with the expected symbol properties. To facilitate a comprehensive understanding of the problem, I have
Hello, I have a problem, I installed a robot in MT5, I set everything up, but every time he wants to make a trade, the message "auto trading disabled by server" appears. I'm already desperate, the robot manufacturer says that there is no server and that I have the robot set up well, that I should
Hello, I have a trading system and so far I am using the CTrade buy function to open orders. Since the buy function is a market order it is executed immediately (as far as I understood) and thus the position can be opened away from the current price. To prevent this scenario, one can use a Buy Stop
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released an alert list of entities that are neither authorised to deal in forex under the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 (FEMA), nor authorised to operate electronic trading platforms (ETP) for forex transactions. The central bank has said Indian people should
Anybody had problems validating their EA, service desk says its a time out... but I have a bigger slower EA that validated fine... Unless these are recent changes? This is the error i get: test on EURUSD,H1 (netting) there are no trading operations test on XAUUSD,D1 (netting) there are no trading
#include <Controls\CheckBox.mqh> CAppDialog app; CCheckBox checkbox_fixedLot; checkbox_fixedLot.Create( 0 ,LABEL_CHECKBOXFIXEDLOT, 0 , 10 , 200 , 20 , 20 ); checkbox_fixedLot.Text( "Use Fixed Lot" ); checkbox_fixedLot.Color( clrBlue ); //checkbox_fixedLot.Color(clrWhite);
Is it possible to set the Position mode either in "Hedging" or "Netting" by code statements in Expert System (or fixing it in the setting of options for MT5 ) or it is something that is defined by the Provider only (es. MetaQuotes-Demo)? It results that presently I have an edging account but I would
  VPS register  (8)
You are about to register with a virtual server. There is enough money in the account. 15 dollor. But he's not enough money. I cannot register
hi I'm using this order: def open_trade_buy2(action, symbol, lot, tp, deviation, ea_magic_number, comment): '''https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/integration/python_metatrader5/mt5ordersend_py ''' # prepare the buy request structure
This enum for CLGetInfoInteger() does it return the max allocation possible across compute units or per compute unit
Like in the articles . Discussion under each doc page , and additional forum section for that . It will be very specific and in the future if someone has an issue and the solution is discussed right under the docs it will be really handy
Use small phone for you to use for the code error of this site. I discussed with the support team for 13 days to solve this but I thought that they also have difficulty in finding this problem. This will help new members and this will also help the support team as a solution. Thank Long live mql5
Hi all, I have a 2D array double PTs[][ 2 ]; after populating the data, I used arraysort but it is in ascending for the 1st dimension How can I sort it in descending for the 1st dimension? Thank you very much
As an example of the image below, I would like all the groups to come minimized already in the compiled. Thanks
Is anyone able to provide insight as to why the PR value for 12900 is 50 points less that 10850? Both these machines have similar available disk storage which I believe is the only other metric used for the calculation that is not depicted. These machines are both up 24x7. Thanks
To protect the interests of purchasers and upkeeping a healthy environment for MQL5, I wish to recommend a move to establish a regulating mechanism of restricting sellers from taking products off the shelves (Market): Some black-sheep sellers chose to remove products from the market when they
Why?? Its happening? Can anybody tells me this is edited or bug issues
Dear All I had recently needed to reinstall MQL5 Platform and facing a problem with Strategy Tester. It keeps on showing 'Waiting for Update' and no data is processed. I have downloaded M1 data for more than a year and testing only recent 3 months. Attached the screen shot and tester initialization
  Invalid Stops  (3)
Hi I have this order to sell def open_trade_sell2(action, symbol, lot, tp, deviation, ea_magic_number,comment): '''https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/integration/python_metatrader5/mt5ordersend_py ''' # prepare the buy request structure
On MT5 is it possible to set Take Profit and Stop Loss in advance. ideal for scalping. if i want my profit to be $20 and my loss to be $5 defined by default. iam thinking here of ATM Strategy on Ninjatrader. where everything can be configured and stored in a template. it's really surprising that
  mt4 at mt5  (1)
TimeDay(Time[xbars]),(TimeMonth(Time[xbars]),TimeYear(Time[xbars]) I need to convert these parameters to mt5, can you help me
Good afternoon, I have an EA developer which we are putting several options in it and it seems that it has exceeded the number of inputs. Does anyone know the limit? and how to do something to increase ?? Thanks
  Server Issues  (1)
Anyone having issues with the server for the past 30 minutes with [broker name removed] App
Hi, I have set up MT4 to provide my trading signals, the login was successful, my data from the broker was loaded, but despite this, it displays the message "Authorization failed. Please check trading account data. " Do you know what the problem might be? thanks
I was looking for a thread i've commented in to report a documentation error and in doing so i found ... another error 😂 When navigating in the "all messages" page , page 1 has results then pages 2,3,4,5 are empty and page 6 continues on again. tx
i am not receiving the Confirmation SMS i have tried a lot can any one give me some tips or help me please
  Is it possible ?  (2)
Hello friends, Is it possible to have a tick chart window like the main chart window where we can draw objects and zoom in/out the screen ? Thank you
I am receiving different signals from the sender's trade records. May i know why did this happen? What should i fix
Hello everyone I don't get good results with experts 😂 So I thought about using MetaTrader 5 trading signals with auto-execution on my account Only to avoid going wrong I would like to have the advice of those who use these trading signals Of course initially I think to use these signals on a