General - page 118

List of changes in the Help for MQL5: Corrected description of the GlobalVariablesFlush() function , input parameters are not required, Length the comments is increased to 2,045 characters (Unicode). It is reflected in the functions Comment() and ChartSetString(), Added an example for the FileOpen()...
How to calculate Max Deposit Load (in %)? Use initial deposit or deposit ongoing as a based? Can we reduce our max deposit load? Thank you
Suggestions for public structure members are not popping up after the 3rd dot . Is it because of low memory ? thanks
I just setup my account to public. It show Subscription not permitted. Anyone can tell what's the problem
Hi all, is it possible to avoid the mobile notifcation when I log in to mql5.com? Thank you
Hello everyone, I have recently noticed this issue with my meta trader 5. Whenever I close the software and open it again, the toolbox, navigator and other panels I have previously opened will be automatically closed. (I have attached a screenshot) This was not happening before and my MT5 is
Good morning I have a problem with the styler accessible in tools => Styler It seems not to recognize else if it transforms them into else, then if Here is some test code int value = 5 ; if ( value == 1 ) { Print( "Value is 1" ); } else if ( value == 2 ) { Print( "Value is 2" ); } else if (
Hi I am able to login to the MQL5 community website, but when I try to download a free indicator in the MT5 windows terminal, I am not able to login to the MQL5 community on the terminal (using the same login details as on the website). I have tried both my email and username but neither work in the
Trying to rent a VPS but keep getting a syntax error
Hi everyone, i just started trading for a couple of weeks on a demo account and now i want to open a live trading account, could anyone give me a hand on opening it as it doesnt let me choose the option to open a live one. Or some advice as why it doesnt let me open it. thank u
How to perform a chart template export from MT4 to MT5? By loading template that was saved in MT4, chart in MT5 shows absolute nonsense. There are no drawings, price chart moves moves down, if I, for example, add Moving Average to chart - MA is hanging by itself and chart goes down
  VPS  (1)
When purchasing a VPS it keeps asking me to download MT5 but I want to keep my MT4, is that possible and how? Regards, Justin
[Deleted]
Deposited some funds on mql5 and need to withdraw how can I withdraw since its saying only earned funds
I tried to create EA and works well on backtest but on demo account why it's open position at that price
  Cannot find gold  (21   1 2 3)
Hi I'm totally new and I cannot find the symbol for gold under the "market watch" window.  I don't see anything that starts with the letter "X" either.  Can anyone please help?
When I click on the create a request button, I can only interact between the available options, I cannot send anything like a "create a request " or "open a support ticket " to the admin team. Tried the service desk section in the profile section and the results are the same How can I contact to
[Deleted]
  MQL5 Error 4000  (2)
CustomRatesReplace returning error 4000 but i cant find it in documentation, what does that mean
My VPS subscription automatically renewed and is running since Sep 8th. I am currently not subscribed to any signal and do not have EA. What is the option to stop the running of the VPS and get back what was charged on my account? Thanks
Hi guys, I didn´t find an article with this matter. Could you help me? I need to open or install two different MT5 instances in my early Mackbook Pro without virtualization. I already checked this article (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/392828) but it doesn´t work, open -n
i tried multiple time of sms and telegraph message verification. My messager don't receive any verify message on it, and telegram is just repeats the instruction message when i ask for code. Anyone meet this question too? Technician plz help solve it. THX
Hi everyone! I have an uncommon problem with my MT5, and it's that MT5 constantly crashes on my Mac every time i try to open the market tab! I've tried changing my defult browser to see if it was some sort of local problem but regardless which one of the 3 I choose the problem remains! It does not
when I move an object near a candle, it automatically snaps to open/high/low/close of the candle. How to disable it and freely move objs
Does Metatrader5 run on Apple M2 macs
How do I reset my PW for the MQL5 community to login. Thanks
  how to get password  (24   1 2 3)
how to get password to change profil after i change something? i login with fb but i dont have email how to get that password i want input my phone number pls help me :( sorry my english so bad @@
Hello everyone, Less than 40 days ago I made an indicator, in mql5 and inside the input parameters I can put external variables (extern int, extern color, etc), but now I can not put it anymore, since they do not appear in the input parameters tab when The indicator is loaded. the question is: If
hello , I cannot seem to purchase a VPS plan for a EA I purchased through a link onto MQl5... I am operating a Mac and believe that's probably the complication as it does not seem to integrate well. I can't purchase VPS on web browser even tho I am logged in my account. I also cannot successfully
Is there any chance to release a linux version of MT5 that is possible to install from a dockerfile ? I have just seen people trying to use a hybrid of docker and MT5 installed locally using wine (like this https://github.com/tickelton/docker-metatrader)
In Few of my VPS, I can't login to mql5, in Few others are working.. Any known reason & Solution?? Thanks in Advance
Is there any way for the MT5, either by itself or by using an indicator/EA/script, to take a screenshot of the chart after a trade closes, and then email it? Thank you