General - page 129

I have an Expert advisor that is performing trades on my account , but i don't have access to its code . I want to change its lot size to make it dynamic , can i add another EA that can control the lot size of another EA? if not , is there any other way possible that i can do this
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| DCFX RSI.mq5 | //| Copyright 2023, MetaQuotes Ltd. | //| https://www.mql5.com |
  strange sign  (3)
does anyone know why it suddenly appears like this
Hi, I have a problem with activating the storage in the MT5. In Picture ME-Optionen.PNG shows that the community login was correct because the password was saved. Right click in the navigator window, I press MQL5 Activate Storage (ME-Navigator.PNG). Then the error message (ME-Fehler.PNG) appears in
  Reliability  (1)
How can I increase reliability in signal
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Expert Advisor Template.mq5 | //| | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ // Include
To whom it may concern, I stumbled upon strange MQL5VPS behaviour when working with #property tester_file and MQL5VPS. Here a test code: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| MQL5VPS_strange.mq5 | //|
Hey, friends i want to upload video related to my products. I can only see the YouTube option. Is there any way to directly show video on product page
Anybody knows when you can gain live trading access to the new webterminal? https://www.mql5.com/en/trading Currently I can only access a demo server
  MT4 vs. MT5?  (2)
I have some MT4 indicators but they don't work on MT5. W hat are the differences between MT4 and MT5, and are they important enough for me to switch to MT5? Is MT4 still being supported and a lot of traders still using MT4? Please advise. Thanks
How do I do in my robot that if the spread is too high it will not open a transaction
Within MetaEditor 5.00, I have inserted the following line into my EA code:  NumOpenPosns = PositionsTotal();  On compilation, I get the following error message: "'PositionsTotal' - function not defined."  How do I fix this problem?  Isn't PositionsTotal a built-in function? johnf35 
I am having issues with my signal/vps. 1. My trades do not seem to match the signal providers trades. e.g. the trades have different open positions 2. Today, trades were not opened on my end until I opened MT5 (desktop), even though the VPS was live. 3. I am also receiving the following messages in
  VPS  (1)
Hello. Can two accounts run on one vps? If it is possible, how to do it
i have an account with *** and when i try to log in to MQL5 on the mt5 platform it comes up with incorrect log in or password
Hello, searching for Metatrader MQL5 or pinescript / tradingview strategy with performance making peaks/spikes (or ideally pulse waves) in one direction (I seen something in past but didnt saved strategy name) needed for one algo/quant strategy. Zero or small performance at the end is okay, we just
Hello, I have problems with the MT5 strategy tester. All parameters are reset to defaults when changed. If I change a parameter in inputs and then click on settings and then click on inputs, all parameters are back to defaults. This behavior is when I install a new MT5. On another MT5 that has been...
  Convert MQL4 Indicator To Mql5  (21   1 2 3)
hello can someone help me in converting this ADX Crossing v.2.0 mq4 indicator to mq5 to work with mt5 platform any help will be Appreciated
I know it will be a daft oversight on my part but I have deposited into my mql5 account. How to I use my mt4 platform to buy a signal using the money in my mqls account.
I want a simple MT5 Expert advisor written for me, please assist. Many thanks The rules are very simple - SELL ORDER High Price of previous day Candle > High Price of the current day Candle High Price of current day Candle > High Price of the immediate previous H4 Candle Close Price of Immediate
Is there a indicator that if it below price it always indicate a up trend and if it above price always indicate a down trend
Hi, everybody. I created an indicator with custom images drawn as OBJ_BITMAP_LABEL objects. I placed the images in Images folder inside the MQL5 folder. When I try my indicator in the strategy tester only empty squares are appearing although I created an equal Images folder inside the MQL5 folder of
Hello Friends, I am encountering a unique issue on MT5. On my charts, on MT5, there is the option of showing the "Trade History" on the charts. You just right click on the chart and click the "Trade History" button to toggle the option on or off. It is the button under "Trade Levels". Now, my
Hi, Is there any way to keep /save the history tab configuration of MT5 toolbox? Every time a terminal restarts the chosen columns are reset, things like Swap, Commission, Comment, etc, are turned off again. Saving profiles don't help. Thank you
  News API For EA  (1)
Hi, What are some Forex news api's or similar that I can use for EA's? It seems that the usual Forex news api's are no longer working. https://ec.forexprostools.com/
What can I do if the deadline of my order has expired and the developer has not responded to my messages within 3 days
  Random errors  (3)
I've recently started working on some MQL5 projects and lately these random error codes keep popping up on all of my projects, even on previous works that run just fine are showing these same errors. What's worse is when it's telling me that I have an error on a line that is completely blank. What's
Hi, I'd like to know if I can register my MT4 EA as hidden or private and , to only give permission or send invites to the users I want to access my product. Is this possible , and how ? Thank you
Is there a way to increase the fonts of Comment()?
hey guys, i just went and bought MetaTrader VPS MQL5 London due to my ping was like 300 ms and it promised me like a 2.5 ms or something, i bought it yesterday, ping speed still the same as before nothing has changed, still laggy, we have the best internet in new zealand, im using macbook pro, so i