General - page 126

Great! Now before you come after me because of the title, please hear me out first. I got into programming EAs and when I heard the words "magic number", I was intrigued and wanted to know what they represented. So I looked up some codes on codebase and the forum and my conclusion so far is that it
I rented an indicator which is good until January next year, yet i had to reinstall windows and now when i go to "install on the terminal", it redirects to the terminal and asks for payment. What do in do? Cheers all
I tried to make my account a source for signals to see how accurate it was with my new funded account but it wont let me post this publicly. It says " Authorization failed. Please check trading account data." the source for the signal im creating is a mt5 demo account
I have subscribed to a new signal and also to a MQL5 VPS, and synchronized the setting with the VPS. Do I need to keep the MT5 app open or can I close my app since the settings are synchronized with the VPS. I had closed the app and the signal did not copy the trades. Please advise
My expert and other experts purchased from the market no longer work! Why do these purchased Experts no longer work and is it not possible to download them again from the market? Who can help me ? Who can direct me to the competent office? Thank you
Hello Sirs in my Mt5 chart I drew many lines ..for channels .. whenever i change timeframe all lines are not exact is there any tip? thanks
[Deleted]
Hi guys. I really need help. I accidentally register a new MQL5 accounts because I never login into my old account. I tried to register to be a seller, but my application has been rejected because I have another MQL5 Account (previous one). Can anybody help me how to activate my seller application
Dear All Is there any function available in MQL5 to calculate 'standard deviation'? I could not find one in MathFunctions list. For some reason, I will not prefer to use iStd indicator. regards
Can programs in MT4 be used in MT5
Hi some one please help me when I learn MACD from youtube videos and when I apply MACD in my MT5 it is displaying different display for example in youtube videos there are two lines blue and red whereas in real in MT5 there is only one oscillator line around histograme please help me
Hi! The linked signal has got great profit with low drawdown, but the reliability rate is low. Is that because the initial balance is almost 0? Kind regards, Per Link removed by moderator
Hey guys, I'm a total noob trying to use AI to build this. Can anyone help me out with these errors the AI cannot figure out the issue. thanks for help //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| HWG.mq5 | //|
Hello guys, i need help with my programm cause im not the best at programming but it always show me the 'SymbolInfoDouble' - function declarations are allowed on global, namespace or class scope only error can someone help me ? thats the code ... Improperly formatted code removed by moderator
Hello All, I am a newbie. Could you please help me? I need to get "# of open trades from other symbols, order type and magic number" . Let say: I want to open OP_BUY EURUSD if there is an OP_SELL GBPUSD . Is there any way to tweak source code below? int TradesCount(int type) //returns # of open
If you are using Bars in MT5 for back-testing, how does the back-tester handle a possible stop out during a candle on which the order was filled. For instance, the order could have been filled after the low was reached, and the stop for the subsequent filled order would be at the recent low of the
Making pointers between classes, but I want to copy deeper, do MQL5 support
i take ban for a month now 2 month i can't make new signal provider please help me by recover make new signal provider green button
I have a strategy that requires volume information. And i would like to do it all in MT5 without using other trading platform . <EDITED by moderator>
I can not download metatrader softwear! Is there the same problem for you? download.mql5.com is not accessable for me
I bought a non MQL5 VPS for another project . And I'd like to use it for trading in Mt5 as well because I heard it's important for robot tradling. But I don't know how to setup non mql5 vps in meta5. Could you teach me how to do that? I'm a very beginner trader. Many thanks in advance
New to using this platform and if I can get the following done I'm in for the long haul with this platform. These old eyes need bigger text for the prices that show on the right side of chart, ticker symbol info at top left of chart, indicator info at top left of indicator, etc... I've found the
Hi everyone, I was wondering can someone explain what iTime actually do in experts? I've been going trough MQL description but i'm not sure that i understand as i'm not familiar that much with coding language. I was trying to remove notification/alert from expert so it does not show up in alerts as
Hi friends, how to delete those event flags from all charts forever? I cannot find this option in configurations
I am adding a product in ml5 market. I am able to put a you tube video, but i want to add a video in screen shot section. Do we have to upload all videos in screenshot section or upload screenshot with other data type. Please respond if you know the answer
Hello everyone, It is well known that, in the foreign exchange market, for any symbol and for the same period of time, the development of the candles is "significantly different" if we first observe it in a "Broker A" and then we observe it in a second " Broker B". This implies that if the
As in, is there some unique convention about the order ID that can be used to infer the asset and/or trading environment that the order was placed in? There's a YouTuber using MT5 and I'm almost certain he's faking success by using a demo account and claiming he makes over $100k per trade. I'd like
Hello everybody can anybody discover what is the error in this code please ? i want to creat un indicator which help to give the angle between 2 last closed candlestick on the daily frame here is the code ... Improperly formatted code removed by moderator. Please EDIT your post and use the CODE
1. #property copyright "Copyright 2017, Thushara Dissanayake."2. #property copyright "Copyright 2017-2020, Thushara Dissanayake." Can I use the second way to show my Copyright year? The productpublished year is 2017. But when I updated it in 2020, can I use the second way for MQL products
Hey guys, I need help to filter all market watch symbols according to one indicator condition. Can anyone help me on this? Thank you
Hello everyone, I got the following error message while i was trying to upload my system in the market place: test on EURUSD,H1 2020.04.24 08:00:00 test1043484 EURUSD,H1: zero divide in '65721-38262.mq4' (3316,106) 2020.04.24 08:00:00 Testing pass stopped due to a critical error in the EA strategy