General - page 126

Hello forum, please help me; I can not receive sms when I want to set up a demo account
  Why can't I close partials?  (18   1 2)
I have only used *** free trial and MT4 and MT5. The first free trial I did was no problem closing partials. But all free trials after that are impossible to close partials. Is there a setting I forgot to do? When I have an open position and click "modify order" there is no "modify volume" setting
I tried chartevent_,object_drag, the use objectgetinteger to get the distance then use objectsetinteger to set them. But this method makes the movement lag, is there a faster way
How do I make obj_rectangle_label behind obj_label but not behind the candle Objprop_back is placing the rectangle behind the chart
Hi there, I have tried to withdraw some money to paypal, it was over US$1000 and it won't allow me, there is a message saying that there is a US$1000 limit per withdraw. I don't remember that happening before, what's changed
If I click on withdraw funds and then choose withdraw to Paypal, it just opens up a Paypal page and there is no option to send it to my account. What is the cause of this
Hi guys, i have a simple technical indicator i created for MT4 using MQL4. I thought i followed all the guidelines to properly upload it to the CodeBase, but it is not letting me move forward to complete the process. Excuse me if the question is totally newbie, but how do i get the code fully
Hello. Hope that somebody can help me. Since yesterday i can not load MT5 any more. I open a Terminal in the morning and everything seems to work well. But after like 5 minutes it ask me to restart because a new version was available. After confirmation both Terminal and Metaeditor cant load. I try
Recently, my broker archived all the orders and rebook one balance of sum of the archived orders. MQL5 also record this archived order as deposit so made my drawdown to 100% (Because balance is still the same). Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks
Hi all, with the following code I'm trying to extract the session closing time for DE30.pro (OANDA). int session = 1 ; MqlDateTime DateTimeStructure ; TimeToStruct (time_local,DateTimeStructure); ENUM_DAY_OF_WEEK Day_of_week = ENUM_DAY_OF_WEEK (DateTimeStructure.day_of_week); if
Hi I get every time I try to downlaod any Indicator or EA the follower answer: 2021.05.02 00:16:59.940 MQL5 Market failed download product 'SynchroCharts MT5' (www.mql5.com:443 send failed [426: ]) I can only install manually if I have the *.mql file but there is not the possibility to download it
prefer to pause trades, take the risk and trade the news
Hi, I've read somewhere online that pending order is failed to triggered. Except for no margin or no equity, is there another reason when pending order isn't trigger
When I initially created my account on MQL, I didn’t have much experience and inadvertently entered my full name incorrectly. How can I change it? I tried to contact MQL but was unable to receive any kind of support
When undocking for instance the Market Watch window and you try to drag corners to resize it, contents do not size with it and it just bounces back to the default size and columns and rows are not visible Any work arounds
  Contact a vendor  (3)
I bought a product via the market place a few days ago but need to communicate with the vendor. I've tried the message facility using the vendor name but have had no response. The vendor has high customer service ratings. Is there a more appropriate way to communicate with the vendor? Also I note
Is there anyone who would like to share trading experiences? For example, what useful technical indicators
I found interesting piece of code, and I don't know if this technique is common in mql5  ...is it beneficial to code like this. Is it common to code  functions in #define, and if Yes  ..then when ?? PS i try to use objects, but if You learn by yourself, the right way is a matter of luck :)  ...so...
Good Morning , is it possible
  Margin Level%  (8)
Hello everyone, my margin level % has disappeared on MQL5. Who can help me to make it reappear? Thanks Francesco
  Copy trading  (6)
How to change the values ​​set in copy trading. Can anyone kindly help me? I subscribed from signal and set the wrong values, now I would like to correct them but I don't really know how to do it, I can't find the appropriate menu to do everything
Cannot install the latest version of MT5 downloaded from MetaQuotes on a MAC with M2 ARM processor running Windows 11 with Parallels Desktop so one has to use some other version of MT5. I have a version from HFM that works mostly except for logging into MQL Community which waits for ever and exits
I'm currently backtesting a multiple symbol EA. It executes trades like it should, but all of the sudden it makes a mistake. It suddenly goes from position ticket 59 to 5856, which I find very strange. Ticket 5856 is ETH in the history tab, which is correct besides the sudden high ticket number. But
I want to change my email address. It is ***@***.com. I want to change it to ***@***.com. When I click edit and put in the new email address, then put in my password. It gives me this message. Error saving data Email edit Confirmation letters will be emailed both to your current and new email
CopyBuffer() can not used in Indicator with "shift != 0" or "start_pos >0" in dynamic array with SetIndexBuffer(). //--- indicator settings #property indicator_buffers 3 //--- indicator buffers double Buffer0[], Buffer1[], Buffer2[]; //--- handles for MAs int SMAHandle0, SMAHandle1, SMAHandle2;
As i was deleting old files, i accidently deleted CObject and now now of my EAs will compile properly. How can i restore CObject
Hello. I had bought and installed the program. product name redacted by moderator I was using I wanted to install this new version. The program was deleted. Not installed for use
  Cancel purchase  (2)
Can i cancel a purchase and take my money back? If yes how can i do this
Hello. Appreciate your suggestions
I have seen this code in the source of an indicator and just wondering what does the question mark ? accomplish and conjunction with the colon : . val[i] = (absValue > 0 ) ? workTrend[i][_TDF]/absValue : 0 ; levup[i] = TriggerUp; levdn[i] = TriggerDown; valc[i] = (val[i] >