General - page 127

Hello everyone, Since 15 days ago (Aug 10, 2022) I installed MT5 on my Mac and everything was working perfect. When I installed MT5 on my computer I already had macOS Monterey 12.5 ... Yesterday I updated to version 12.5.1, and when I tried to open MT5, it didn't work anymore! Only the basic menu
Hello, i have problems to get the last tick price of a symbol pair. When I call the function SymbolInfoTick() and want to get the last tick from the MqlTick the result is 0. SymbolInfoDouble(..., SYMBOL_LAST) is also 0. How can I get the last tick price of a symbol pair ? Best, Tobi
The uploaded version does not allow optimization: (however if I download the version from the controlpanel (https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/XXXXX/controlpanel#!tab=files) it works.) 2021.02.07 08:52:41.111 Tester "Market\ XXXXXXXXXXXX .ex5" 64 bit demo version 2021.02.07 08:52:41.395
Hi Team, Is it possible to attach an Indicator (e.g RSI) to the chart window instead of a separate Indicator window ? I want to attach oscillators to chart window instead of separate indicator window. Thank you
Hello, For some strange reason my MetaTrader 5 platform won't let me log in to any of my existing accounts, I just get this blank loading page ( The network wheel in the bottom right just keeps spinning) after I enter the correct login credentials. I have tried re-installing MetaTrader 5 but it's
Hello friends, Do we have any shortcut key in MT5 to go back to chart history by entering a specific date and time
hi anyone can suggest why this happens? on market watch quotes are updated and bid ask line are moving but candle freeze for few seconds especially in high volatility moment. the platform is not freeze, just candles. build 3661
Hey guys, I have this code and it's working well but I want the expert to work after the new signal and not immediately while we run the expert... Can someone fix this code for me
  Money  (2)
I would like my money back please I deposited it on the account but I have changed my mind from trading
MQL4 has HideTestIndicators function, now which function in mql5 is it equivalent to this function
How to Hide symbol chart's Caption and Border? Just like the picture: I have tried import user32.dll and writed the code, but failed: #import "user32.dll" long SetWindowLongA(int hWnd, int nIndex, ulong dwNewLong); long SetWindowLongW(int hWnd, int nIndex, ulong...
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, December 16, 2022. It contains the following changes: MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build 3550 Terminal: Updated translations of the user interface. , Fixes based on crash logs. MetaTrader 5 Web Terminal build 3550 Fixed errors in 2FA/TOTP
Hello everyone, I encountered an error message that says 'An error occurred. Code: -14' when I tried to send a message in channel. Does anyone have an idea what this error means and how to fix it? Thank you in advance for your help
Hello, I have global variables in an include file, defined like this include.mqh double variable1 = 5 ; then I use this include for different indicators, eas and scripts. script 1 #include <include.mqh> indicator 1 #include <include.mqh> expert 1 #include <include.mqh> If I initialize the variable
  PM message  (3)
hello friends what's this error pm message can not sent
Hello, After I added this code my backtest got REALLY slow to the point where it crashes after a few months... Any ideas on how to fix this. void CloseAllTrades() { for ( int i= PositionsTotal ()- 1 ; i>= 0 ; i++) { int ticket = PositionGetTicket (i); trade.PositionClose(ticket);
Technical issues support do not solve issue "Financial operation are limited" what to do? Sent various messages but do not solve the issue. I don't know exactly what could be my error? I have sent seven messages but still have the same limited operations...dont know what to do else
Good evening! I am using  MathRound(Double,2); to round a couple of doubles to two decimal places. Works, apart from one double: 2017.12.31 19:20:12.891 2017.01.02 08:00:00   Rounded Double: 0.172017.12.31 19:20:12.891 2017.01.02 08:00:00   Rounded Double: 0.132017.12.31 19:20:12.891 2017.01.02 08...
  Website bug  (3)
No mouse hover popup window anymore on the second page of "my subscriptions" Tested on 2PCs W7 & W10 with Firefox and Chrome
Why the Bid price and Ask price indicated by MT5 do not match the Bid price and Ask price that I execute by code? At all times there is a gap. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Prueba01.mq5 | //|
from mql5 documentation errors, defaults or inconsistencies. Rashid Umarov # : Will be improved as soon as possible. For a while you can use this include file as a reference. Thank you . Meanwhile you could change the documentation page and inform coders about it . If you change anything in the
Hello! I have uninstalled my mt4/5 platforms and by mistake I ticked complete uninstall. So I have lost all my mql4 files . Anyway to recover? Thanks! <Topic title edited by moderator, try to always use a meaningful title when you create a topic>
Hi, how do I import above to trading terminal
  Chart settings  (1)
How do i save settings on terminal
Hlw , i am using buy limit and sell limit for market orders. I am using the following code to return if the price difference is less than spread and stop level. It works fine for sell limits but for buy limit there is error{Invalid price}. if (entryh1 - bid < (stopLevel + spread) * _Point ){
I recently bought an indicator from mql4 market and I got a max of 5 product keys to activate on different computers. That's why I was wondering if I should activate the indicator on a VPS that I'm not sure I will keep for ever. May I try Metatrader VPS since it's accessed from the MT4 terminal
Is there a command to remove the Indicator from the condition? similar ExpertRemove ()
Any example of CTrailingFixedPips class for setting trailing SL ? i searched a lot but cant find any examples for implementing this any pointers or help appreciated