I can't login to MQL5 community on MT5 - page 2

Yeah, I can confirm that this issue is also happening on MT4 following the last Windows 10 update.

I can log in fine to the MQL5 web site (i.e. here) but the same credentials are not being accepted by the platform - keeps giving an Authorization failed message in the Journal.

Defo something to do with the last Win 10 update.

Hi I have some problem, I need login to MQL5 in MT5 on VPS serverWindows, I can not update windows here.........Any Idea pleas?

Harald Vrecko:
Hi I have some problem, I need login to MQL5 in MT5 on VPS serverWindows, I can not update windows here.........Any Idea pleas?

You must login into your MQL5 account with your harrycz44 username and not your email.

When you created your MQL5 account you were asked to put a login/username, not your email.

The MQL5 account field asks for login, not an email.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You must login into your MQL5 account with your harrycz44 username and not your email.

When you created your MQL5 account you were asked to put a login/username, not your email.

The MQL5 account field asks for login, not an email.

my username is to complex  , i have problem to login mql5 on my mt4 using my id  , how can i fix it ? it is posible to me change my id ?

AKUKAYA13:
my username is to complex  , i have problem to login mql5 on my mt4 using my id  , how can i fix it ? it is posible to me change my id ?

Why did you choose that username?

I don't think that the username can be changed, you can contact the Service Desk and ask them: https://www.mql5.com/en/contact

Hello,

I apologize for the question, but I cannot access the MQL5 Community.
I created this account but it is not connected to the trading account so I don't see my money.
I would like to know if when I register I need to use the "Trading Account number" code or if once connected there is a way to associate the registration user to the existing trading account.
I enclose the image to make it clearer.
I very much hope for your help.
Files:

danielegottardo:
Hello,

I apologize for the question, but I cannot access the MQL5 Community.
I created this account but it is not connected to the trading account so I don't see my money.
I would like to know if when I register I need to use the "Trading Account number" code or if once connected there is a way to associate the registration user to the existing trading account.
I enclose the image to make it clearer.
I very much hope for your help.

Don't confuse your MQL5 community account with your broker trading account, they are 2 different things.

Your MQL5 community login is danielegottardo and NOT your email or your trading account number.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Don't confuse your MQL5 community account with your broker trading account, they are 2 different things.

Your MQL5 community login is danielegottardo and NOT your email or your trading account number.

Thank you Eleni Anna.

I am very confused.
I created an account to talk to the Community and see where my money is.
So when I enter as a "danielegottardo" user I see absolutely nothing.
Where is the link between my user and broker ? This escapes me.

I'm desperately trying to figure out where my money went. 
It seems to me that the broker is obstructing me, the customer service is not giving me directions.

Thanks for help

danielegottardo:
Thank you Eleni Anna.

I am very confused.
I created an account to talk to the Community and see where my money is.
So when I enter as a "danielegottardo" user I see absolutely nothing.
Where is the link between my user and broker ? This escapes me.

I'm desperately trying to figure out where my money went. 
It seems to me that the broker is obstructing me, the customer service is not giving me directions.

Thanks for help

Where did you deposited your money, here in MQL5.com or with your broker?

BAR65celona:
MLQ WEB TRADER NOT WORKING
Eleni Anna Branou:

Where did you deposited your money, here in MQL5.com or with your broker?

I had a contact with a person who "helped" me to register on MT5, I presume with a broker (I don't have this information...my fault).

I made some money transfers that I see in my trader account (currently about 9,000 USD).

Then I was advised to increase the capital to get more income...I sent about 40,000 USD.

The Customer Service of this broker told me the funds have been frozen by the international tax authority and that with a deposit of 20,000 USD they can manage my file and unblock them.

They say that $15,000 has been paid by the person who helped me (and who is now not responding to my messages) and therefore only $5,000 is missing to be helped.

Reason: