The "Service Desk" section has disappeared - page 11

Sergey Golubev:

Yes, that's right.

-----------------

But recently (I don't remember ... but gradually since early summer for example, or since July) aggressive threads have started in the English part.
And they are not from "I will not name, I will only say that they are strictly Muslim" as you say: there is a division of users not by religion, but by the following - developing countries and developed countries.

Yes, that's me correcting you - there's no distinction in "strictly Muslim" and "non-Muslim", but a distinction in "poor countries" or "rich countries".
"Freeloading" as you say in you English is from "poor countries" and "public aggression" as I say is from "rich countries", which is what I wrote about here in the post.

That is, people are outraged not because they and their children have nothing to eat, but on contrived and invented topics just for fun ... (Today, for example, at 5:30 am I deleted another such topic ... ... from a developed country ...) I am talking specifically about aggression on contrived and invented topics not related to finances etc...

... and those others ... (Many users from Afghanistan, were but now do not see - from Syria, appear from Cambodia, etc.) - those are very, very peaceful, learn programming, ask valid questions on the forum, very polite, and there are good programmers among them (for example - many good coders from Iran), and communication with them directly exceptional (the same applies to the Emirates for example).

From the U.S. there is a very decent contingent (by the way ...) - no aggression ...

----------------

Do you represent the English part of the forum?
The very peaceful part of the forum where everything goes smoothly, all is well, everyone helps each other ... Now read this post... I haven't seen such threads in Russian part of forum which periodically appear in English forum (and I haven't seen such threads lately) ... and they appear in English forum ... And in English - they appear, and more and more often.

That's why it's necessary to appear in the English part, as we are one forum (only the linguistic parts are different, but the forum is one) and one community.
And we have to help each other.

I answered the questions several times in the English part. As a result, I never knew if the questioner had read my answer or not, because there were no more posts after my post. And once my answer was cut out by the moderator altogether and moved on his own behalf to another thread, with a link to the original author. Very often I've noticed that instead of a specific answer to a question, they just reply with a bunch of links to articles or other parts of the forum. Like a hint here is the literature, look for an answer yourself. And I have the impression that the responder has already prepared a template for answers, as it is this template that answers many other questions.

Andrey Barinov:

I too am wondering how to proceed with the Marketplace.

Maybe @MetaQuotes Software Corp. or @Renat Fatkhullin comment on it?

The question is still relevant. Decided to raise it. Can MQ's representatives reply on the merits?

Vitalii Ananev:

I answered the questions several times in the English section. As a result, I never knew if the questioner had read my answer or not, because there were no more posts after my post. And once my answer was cut out by the moderator altogether and moved in his own name to another thread, with a link to the original author. Very often I've noticed that instead of a specific answer to a question, they just reply with a bunch of links to articles or other parts of the forum. Like a hint here is the literature, look for an answer yourself. And I have the impression that this reporter has prepared a template for answers, because this template is used to answer many other questions.

This is because the English language thread starters often do not specify their questions.

For example, if someone asks where to download Renko (or says he can not download) and does not specify what kind of Metatrader he has (4 or 5), does not specify where he downloads and can not download (CodeBase or Market), does not say what is the operating system on his computer (because if he has Mac or Linux - then Market does not work there), and so on - then I answer with a post like this

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Usefull links/threads/tools

Sergey Golubev, 2018.01.19 16:44

Renko

The forum

1. Heiken_Ashi_Ma_T3 indicator for Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping Systemthread
  2. Are Renko charts more profitable? - the thread with the information and indicators to download
  3. Renko Bar |Day Trading | What are Renko Bars | How do Renko Bars Work - the post with video
  4. Renko(extraction from Achelis - Technical Analysis from A to Z) - the post with mini-article
  5. How to Use Renko Bricks and Moving Averages to Find Trades - the post
  6. The 3 Step EMA and Renko Strategy for Trading Trends - the post with mini-article
  7. Trading Trends with Renko Charts - the post with mini-article
CodeBase

1. Renko2.0 - indicator for MetaTrader 5
  2. Renko2.0 ATR- expert for MetaTrader 5
  3. Renko 2.0 Offline- expert for MetaTrader 5
  4. AdaptiveRenko - indicator for MetaTrader 5
  5. Renko EA - expert for MetaTrader 4
  6. Renko_v2 - indicator for MetaTrader 5
  7. Renko Scalper - expert for MetaTrader 4
  8. Predictor Marks for Renko, Mean Renko and Range Bars - indicator for MetaTrader 4
  9. Renko Charts - indicator for MetaTrader 4
  10. Renko - indicator for MetaTrader 5
  11. Renko_v1 - indicator for MetaTrader 4
  12. Renko Charts - expert for MetaTrader 4
  13. Tipu Renko Live - indicator for MetaTrader 4
  14. Renko Live Charts v4.13 - expert for MetaTrader 4
  15. Renko Chart from ticks (Most precise method) - expert for MetaTrader 4
  16. Renko Range Detector - indicator for MetaTrader 4
  17. RenkoShade2 - Draws Renko boxes in normal TF - indicator for MetaTrader 4
  18. Renko Indicator - indicator for MetaTrader 4

Articles

1. Indicator for Renko charting- MetaTrader 5 article
  2. How to create an indicator of non-standard charts for MetaTrader 4 - MetaTrader 4 article
  3. Synthetic Bars - A New Dimension to Displaying Graphical Information on Prices- MetaTrader 4 article
  4. Indicator for Constructing a Three Line Break Chart- MetaTrader 5 article

============

Or, for example, a lot of questions about how you manage money and how to make a deposit.
For example, the topic starter asks - he made a deposit on Metatrader (or they write - "I made a deposit on MQL5", but where is the "withdraw funds" button in Metatrader?

Here the only answer may be this billet

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2017.03.28 08:27

As many people are asking about"How to open account with MT5" and"How to add the broker to MT5" so I want to remind the following links:

MetaTrader 5 Help -Open an Account

MetaTrader5 Android OS Help -Opening a Demo Account

MetaTrader5 iPhone/iPad Help-Connecting to an Account and Opening a Demo Account

-----------------

Simplified way to request a real account in MetaTrader 5 Android

и

Find a Server by the Broker's Name:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page88#comment_3981953
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/214820

-----------------

A lot of newbies come to Eng, especially from Facebook (I already mentioned this in some threads), and they immediately ask (and don't read or look for anything).

That's why the blanks help a lot.

• www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

Sergey Golubev:

Please stop offtopping.

For example, if someone asks about getting a refund for signal subscriptions, I will give this in the second post -

Refund subscriptions
Thisthread and for 'refunds for the months that have not started yet' -this post.

Andrey Barinov:

Please stop offtopping.

Okay. (chuckles)
I won't do it again.
Apologies.

-----------------

So, there won't be any problems helping newbies on the forum here instead of the service desk.
And if there is, I'll continue to "offtote" (and without apologies already).

Sergey Golubev:

Ok.
I'll say no more.
Apologies.

-----------------

So there won't be any problems helping newbies on the forum here instead of servicedesk.
And if there will be, I will continue to "offtop" (and without apology).

You can create a separate thread on the subject. And put all your and other people's prepared answers there.

Updated. In general, Service Desk is NOT for helping newbies. And it is not a help desk. ServiceDesk is for bug reports and service problems.

Andrey Barinov:

You can create a separate thread on the subject. And post all your and other people's prepared answers there.

There is no need for a separate topic now, because most of the active users here are not newbies, and you know everything.

And how things will go with discussion of those questions on the forum instead of service desk (and in the case of the English part of the forum - this is a help for newbies) - time will tell.
And then will be seen - whether we need a separate thread, or not.
And by the way, there are already two of them: this branch, where we are now, and a branch about the section on technical support.
I don't think a third is needed yet.

Andrey Barinov:

Updated. And in general, servicedesk is NOT for helping newbies. And it is NOT a help desk. ServiceDesk is for reporting ERRORS and service problems.

This is exactly what I'm writing about: a user, for example, opened a thread about a bug in signals services, and describes his case.
Here is the analysis of this case, search or post answers on how to solve his case if he doesn't say what operating system he has, and doesn't say whether he has VPS and what kind of VPS, etc.

Newbies like this have nowhere else to go .... forum is the last resort for them (and it used to be serviceDesk).

PS. Send them to the English part - we are patient there.

Reason: