The "Service Desk" section has disappeared - page 14

my applications to the SR have disappeared : (

Evgeniy Russkiy:

Just above,Vladislav Andruschenko wrote a response without being aggressive XD

I can't. I'm under anger management.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I'm not allowed. I'm under anger management.

It's just a trivial example that you can rarely get the information you need from a forum because not all programmers know the solution, especially not everyone knows the rules and so on.

And who better than developers to help in most cases?

I am not in favour of innovations, of course. but this kind of thing just causes stress to many people (myself included). i have yet to see anything concrete that would automate everything. i can only wish success in development.

Evgeniy Russkiy:

It's just a trivial example of how you can rarely get the information you need from a forum, because not all programmers know the solution, and not everyone knows the rules and so on.

How many of these questions do you have?

Try to get a wrong solution here, you may come to a desert island, show some rubbish and all the Indians will bow down to you, but if you make a rubbish post, someone will come along and correct you.

Evgeniy Russkiy:

I would strongly advise you to tone down the aggression and choose your words more carefully.

Renat Fatkhullin :

It was just because of the number of people who suddenly felt that our company staff should spend their time asking questions about everything and everyone, we have closed the public Service Desk. Service Desk has become a global madness. Don't forget that we serve the whole world, not just the Russian-speaking part.

There is a huge amount of searchable information on this website. We have done our job, and in 7 languages. Now it is up to everyone to spend their time looking for answers to their questions.

Technical issues should be dealt with in a public forum so that every decision has a shoulder effect. Dealing with technical issues with 1:1 leverage in a closed service desk is economically unprofitable for any company with economies of scale (100-1000 clients is not scale).

@Renat Fatkhullin

The reasons are obvious to any reasonable person. It is not clear how MT4 / MT5 / mql4 / mql5 error reporting works.

• Have you planned to organize something in the forum for error management? For example, a new "Errors" section.
  • Is it worth doing on English forum (and on other languages in general?) Or only on Russian forum?
  • Will we have real and serious feedback when we invest time to publish serious bug reports?
  • Do you have a plan to improve communication with the professionals who build their business around your platform?
  • Why aren't you using your existing software? Bug reporting, e.g. BugZilla?
  • Do you plan to reward professional bug reporting that results in a serious bug on your commercial platforms?
  • Do you plan to provide better service to your clients (Market / Signals vendors, freelancers) compared to "normal" users who are actually broker clients?

I understand that your platforms are mainly built for brokers on one side and for the masses of traders on the other side. But there are many professionals (such as myself or very small companies) who build their business around your site and platforms ( which is surprising in general ). A clear answer would be nice.

Thank you.

In English in case of bad translation.

The reasons are obvious for any reasonable person. what is not obvious is how MT4 / MT5 / mql4 / mql5 bugs report will work.

• Did you plan to organize something on the forum to manage bugs? For example a new section "Bugs" report.
  • Is it worth to do on English forum (and other languages in general ?) Or only Russian forum ?
  • Will we have a real and serious feedback when we invest time to post serious bug reports ?
  • Do you have any plan to improve the communication with professionals who build their business around your platform(s) ?
  • Why do not you use existing software? Bug reports like for example BugZilla ?
  • Do you plan to remunerate a professional bug report that leads to serious bug fixes on your commercial platforms ?
  • Do you plan to provide a better service to your customers (sellers from Market/Signals, freelancers) compared to "normal" users which are actually broker's customers ?

I understand that your platforms are mainly build for brokers on one side and for the masses of traders on the other side. But there are a lot of professionals (individuals like me or very small companies) building their business around your site and platforms(which are amazing in general). It would be nice to get a clear answer.

Thanks.

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

Create separate topics with full descriptions, please. Don't add everything in one topic.

In the first place, involve other forum members to deal with the situation.

Try to describe the problem as fully as possible, attach logs, screenshots, code examples, etc. The main thing is not to play ping-pong, when only at 5-10 step of questions/answers you gather enough materials to analyze the situation and reproduce it.

Any technical problem must have an answer to the question "can it be reproduced". If there is no answer, then there is a high probability that the query will fail.

Unfortunately, we can no longer deal with the massive and ever increasing volume of poorly qualified queries and blatantly educational questions.

Our staff are not teachers of trading or programming.

This is an accurate answer.

The forum is a public techsupport system. We have no obligation to respond to any statement or request. Therefore it does not make sense to put questions in a "you should" position.

Renat Fatkhullin:

This is an accurate answer.

The forum is a system of public technical support. We have no obligation to respond to any statement or request. Therefore it does not make sense to put questions in the "you should" position.

Thank you for the detailed answer!

So if you don't get an immediate answer on the forum, it means the question is stupid and there is no need to wait for a further answer?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Thanks for the detailed answer!

So if you don't get an immediate answer on the forum, it means the question is stupid and you don't have to wait for a further answer?

I think it means that we ourselves communicate in the forum and create topics with mistakes. And the METAQUOTES team looks through these topics and reacts to them if they see a serious error.

It's like discreet video surveillance.

So everyone doesn't have to create an application in the service desk.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Thanks for the detailed answer!

So, if I don't get an immediate answer on the forum, then the question is stupid and no further answer is required?

That means one of the options:

• the question is not interesting.
  • the question has not been worked out, it is not reproducible
  • noted

We stop playing ping-pong and wasting resources on step-by-step drawing out the details. We have been running a public service desk for 8 years and it has become clear that this can no longer go on.

We have our own work plans for many years to come and are focused on developing them.

Reason: