The "Service Desk" section has disappeared

Only yesterday it was there and today it's gone. Rebooting didn't help. Is it just me or is it everyone? Please check yours.

Servicedesk moves to deal only with financial issues.

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:
Servicedesk is switching to dealing only with financial issues.
That's the news! Where to go for terminal errors now? I was just waiting for an answer to my question from Service Desk about the OrderSendAsync() function not working according to what is written in the documentation. What to do now?

Сергей:
What a newsflash! Where to go for terminal errors now? I was just waiting for an answer to my question from Service Desk about the OrderSendAsync() function not working as described in documentation. What to do now?

Technical questions now only through the forum.

The effect of the scale of custom questions on all occasions is slowing down our company. We are moving to full automation of MQL5.community

It's just a pity that you can't get to the applications now, which contain the code to reproduce the relevant bugs.

I haven't disappeared...

Сергей Таболин:
I haven't disappeared...
I also have the servicedesk in place for the time being

Who uses financial services, of course, SD remains.

Technical questions are now only through the forum.

I wonder how you envisage this? If before you see a problem and at least after some time you start to solve it, now everything is written in the branch "Bugs, bugs, questions"? And hope that you do not miss it? Or create a separate branch for each bug and raise it from time to time? Where to throw now closed code, which must be read and handled only by you?

Technical questions are now only through the forum.

In that case, it would be better to create a section instead of "Bugs, bugs, questions". And better yet, no questions, otherwise they'll start sticking everything in there.

A rough title would be:"Bug reports, suggestions/requests to developers".

... We are moving to full automation of MQL5.community

Can you explain what this means?

Reason: