i set Indicator to show on one time frame, but it still shows on all time frames(?) - page 2

grrbear:

there is a bug that causes indicators selected to show on specific time frames to show on all time frames

tried with different indis, same results. even the pre-installed spread indicator

this is extremely frustrating

any suggestions?

can you send the indicator 
I will fix if it can be fixed
:)

ismail77:
can you send the indicator 
I will fix if it can be fixed
:)
these are some examples. it seems the standard mt4 indis like bollinger bands and moving averages are ok but there are problems with many other third party indis in this regard. btw i would like to make the mn timelines indi to work on offline (basket) charts. is this possible?
Files:
ADR_v2.ex4  11 kb
Spread.ex4  3 kb

grrbear:
these are some examples. it seems the standard mt4 indis like bollinger bands and moving averages are ok but there are problems with many other third party indis in this regard. btw i would like to make the mn timelines indi to work on offline (basket) charts. is this possible?
if you are eager to show the indicator spread only on one time frame, try attached indi and put it along with spread indicator. Or make a new spread indicator.
Files:

belido:
if you are eager to show the indicator spread only on one time frame, try attached indi and put it along with spread indicator. Or make a new spread indicator.

i don't know coding so would have to open a ticket for them to be fixed i guess. is there something you could suggest that is causing this to happen in these indis and if it is a simple fix i could edit the codes myself if need be?

guys can someone please help this is a problem with many indicators. i cannot use mt4 if this problem is not fixed

this is a serious bug and needs to be addressed is there someone i can contact about this?

grrbear:

guys can someone please help this is a problem with many indicators. i cannot use mt4 if this problem is not fixed

this is a serious bug and needs to be addressed is there someone i can contact about this?

If you believe it is a bug in MT4, please report it to the Service Desk.

Cheers

This issue comes with indicators using objects directly on chart. It's not an MT4 bug, these indicators need to be properly coded to not draw objects if appropriate timeframe(s) is not selected.
Reason: