Can I refund a signal that i have'nt use yet

To add comments, please log in or register
Techit Apinantham
Techit Apinantham  
I've subscribed mt4 signal for next 3 months and  when 30/4/2017 signal will be 2 month left.

So If I dont want to use this signal anymore, Can I refund for 2 month that i paid before?

Thanks,

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

• If it is written in the rules so yes.
  • If this case is not described in the rules so not.
  • If some questions so write to the service desk.

Link to the rules is here, and there is  related to 'refund' which I found in the text of the rules:

"Paid subscription canceled by Subscriber is not refunded."

"You can suspend trading under the current Subscription whereby the Subscription will not be canceled and the fees applicable during the "freeze" period shall not be refunded. The "freeze" period cannot be carried over to the next Subscription period, i.e. it will not be taken into consideration when subscribing for a new period."

Eleni Anna Branou
Eleni Anna Branou  
taechita:
I've subscribed mt4 signal for next 3 months and  when 30/4/2017 signal will be 2 month left.

So If I dont want to use this signal anymore, Can I refund for 2 month that i paid before?

Thanks,

If you cancel your subscription you will get a refund for the months, that haven't started yet.
Techit Apinantham
Techit Apinantham  
Eleni Anna Branou:

If you cancel your subscription you will get a refund for the months, that haven't started yet.
Hi Eleni,
How can i refund in this case

Eleni Anna Branou
Eleni Anna Branou  
taechita:
Hi Eleni,
How can i refund in this case

It will reflected automatically in your payments.
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Refund

Eleni Anna Branou, 2018.08.24 13:12

You can get a full refund if you unsubscribe within 24 hours of your subscription.

Otherwise, you have to contact the Service Desk.

To add comments, please log in or register