The "Service Desk" section has disappeared - page 13

Renat Fatkhullin:

It was precisely because of the number of people who suddenly felt that it was our employees who had to spend their time asking questions about everything and everything that we closed the public servicedesk. Service Desk has become a global madness.

If they have created such a service, be kind and provide it, instead of blaming it on the fact that users use the resource inappropriately. If there were specific topics on specific issues in Service Desk, they were created.

stupid and questions about EVERYTHING is just most of the time on the forum and finding an answer to your question is very difficult, but it's possible.

i'm not surprised that the same chinese make copies of this site.

I sit watching my rating during the day. In the morning it was downgraded beyond recognition, now it's downgraded after every comment I make. Is this someone's resentment of my questions? This forum is for questions about everything and anything. Then remove the rating altogether if it's not working properly. The MQL blames any failure, in most cases, but not the hands. It's always the iron that's to blame, but not who controls it.

Renat Fatkhullin:

and we have closed the public service desk.

It is logical to assume that there is a closed servicedesk. How will it now communicate with the forum? Who to contact? How do I know that the problem, which I stated on the forum, did not arise due to my clumsiness? And how do I know that my requests / suggestions / bug reports have been heard and acted upon?

Evgeniy Russkiy:

I sit watching my rating during the day. In the morning it was downgraded beyond recognition, now it's downgraded after every comment I make. Is this someone's resentment of my questions? This forum is for questions about everything and anything. Then remove the rating altogether if it's not working properly. The MQL blames any failure, in most cases, but not the hands. It is always the iron which is to blame, but not who controls it.

The rating is not based on the quality of your time on the forum.

It's forum+market+freelance+signals+and+so forth.

Servicedesk was removed - the number of posts went down - the rating went down too.

Those who wrote a lot in FC, after its removal - lost a lot of ratings. So be it :-)

I didn't write there much. I had 10 entries and all were solved.

Rating dropped by 1 000

Vladislav Andruschenko:

The ranking is not based on the quality of your time on the forum.

It's a forum+market+freelance+signals+statistics and so on.

Servicedesk was removed - the number of posts went down - the rating went down too.

Those who wrote a lot in FC, after its removal - lost a lot of ratings. So be it :-)

My rating was down 1 000.

I managed to make 160... Mostly due to my own clumsiness...

Vladislav Andruschenko:

The ranking is not based on the quality of your time on the forum.

It's a forum+market+freelance+signals+statistics and so on.

Rating dropped by 1 000

It's rare but there are times when you get a concrete reply on the forum after a variety of negativity. thanks. at least partially began to receive answers)

Although you wrote differently in today's deleted post☺

Evgeniy Russkiy:

It's rare, but there are times when you get a definite answer on a forum after various negatives. thank you. at least I've started to get some answers)

although that's not what you said in today's deleted post☺

I did not delete anything :-)

And you can only get an answer if you ask the right question.

You have to put up with it.

Yes, there are those who will not answer your question on principle:

You're a programmer, get it yourself.

Competition is when both sides make a great life for the other. And competing in a sane way.

Not when envy, anger, slander .......

Evgeniy Russkiy:

If just such a service has been created, be kind enough to provide it. if the servicedesk had specific topics on specific issues, then they have been created.

stupid and questions about EVERYTHING is just most of the time on the forum and finding an answer to your question is very difficult, but you can.

i'm not surprised that the same chinese make copies of this site.

I sit watching my rating during the day. In the morning it was downgraded beyond recognition, now it's downgraded after every comment I make. Is this someone's resentment of my questions? This forum is for questions about everything and anything. Then remove the rating altogether if it's not working properly. The MQL blames any failure, in most cases, but not the hands. It is always the iron that is to blame, but not who controls it.

You're trying to put your "self" over everyone on the forum - that's bad.

The rating has been lowered for absolutely everyone. It's no secret that the rating also depends on the number of posts. So the obvious conclusion is that the posts were deleted. They were probably ServiceDesk posts.

What is the benefit of contemplating your rating all day long? - Nothing, probably the beginning stages of narcissism.

Why did your rating drop a little? If you think someone is being vindictive, you'd better lie down and rest. Your thread was deleted, which means the rating reacted immediately.

I hope I gave a full answer and you won't be so aggressive in your judgement from now on.

Vladimir Karputov:

You're trying to put your own self above everyone else on the forum - that's bad.

The rating has been lowered for absolutely everyone. It's no secret that the rating also depends on the number of posts. So the obvious conclusion is that the posts were deleted. They were probably ServiceDesk posts.

What is the benefit of contemplating your rating all day long? - Nothing, probably the beginning stages of narcissism.

Why did your rating drop a little? If you think someone is being vindictive, you'd better lie down and rest. Your thread was deleted, hence the rating immediately reacted.

I hope I gave a complete answer and you won't be so aggressive in your judgement from now on.

Aggressive in writing - come on, your reply is more aggressive than my question. Or are you so gentle that you saw somewhere aggressive?

At least half a sentence as an example where I put myself above ALL forum participants?

The rating is down, so I asked a simple question "What is the reason for that?" I got an answer and the question closed. In that case, a question for you, if you do not contemplate the rating - but why did it enter?

Just above,Vladislav Andruschenko wrote an answer without being aggressive XD

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I didn't delete anything :-)

You didn't. My post was deleted by someone else)

Renat Fatkhullin:

2. Publication of products, including updates. Automatic updates have already been allowed.

So products can already be updated without a moderator?

I've had an update for a week now.
Do I need to re-post it?

Reason: