The "Service Desk" section has disappeared - page 16

Алексей Тарабанов:

Hi to you too.

Banning a user on the forum automatically deprives them of tech support. Have you thought about it?

And You Hi.

Ban user in the forum automatically deprives him of his support. Have you thought about it?

And You Hi Alexey. What does ban have to do with it?

The man asks what is happening on the site. Why aren't the products being updated, why aren't new products being released? And how long will it last?

This question has already been asked in this thread, but it has been ignored.

My EA has not been updated since August 2. In the past, this process took two or three days on average.

I join my colleagues in their question.

I've used Service Desk a couple of times over the years to unban and don't see much need for it, but the situation with Market products is really stressful.

Boris Gulikov:

And to you, Alexei. What's that got to do with the ban?

The man is asking what is happening on the site. Why aren't the products being updated, why aren't new products being let through? And how long will it last?

This question has already been asked in this thread, but it has been ignored.

For example, my EA has not been updated since August 2. In the past, this process took two or three days on average.

I join the question of colleagues.

Service Desk for a few years I have used a couple of times to remove the ban and I do not particularly see the need for it, but the situation with the products of the Market is really stressful.

5 days ago I updated the product in two days.
But there are products that have already been on the upgrade for 10 days.
This is most likely an automation.

I don't quite understand these last statements. Are products in the marketplace not being published and updated at all? Or is it just that the process is taking longer?

Vitalii Ananev:
I don't quite understand the latest statements. Are the products not published on the marketplace and not updated at all? Or is it just that the process is taking longer?

The last product was published on the website on 7 August.

Andrey Barinov:

The last product was published on the website on 7 August.

I see, but that doesn't answer the question. Are they not published at all or is it just that the check-up has been going on for more than a month?

At least we need consideration. We need to know what is the problem

Nsimba Kanamua:
At least we need consideration. We need to know what is the problem

There are no problems, just the company is reorganising. And soon everything will be fine.

Vitalii Ananev :

There are no problems, just the company is reorganising. And soon everything will be fine.

How do you know??? There are saying nothing at all

Nsimba Kanamua:
How do you know??? There are saying nothing at all

From the reports of the administrator on the forum. https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/271534/page12#comment_8387362

Исчез раздел "Сервисдеск"
Исчез раздел "Сервисдеск"
  • www.mql5.com
Только вчера он был, а сегодня уже его нет. Перезагрузка не помогла. Это только у меня так или у всех? Посмотрите, пожалуйста, у себя...

Boris Gulikov:

I, for example, have not had an EA update since 2 August. It used to take an average of two or three days.

Now all updates happen without any moderator involvement, automatically. Maybe it has not passed the tests?

What product are you talking about?

Reason: