The "Service Desk" section has disappeared - page 6

Nikolai Semko:

I'm against the system with the minus. Negativity is not necessary on a forum, it leads to confrontation.
But if I go to a forum and see two people fighting, I can give someone a thumbs up 👍if I want to support them.
The militant ignoramus, after seeing that his opponent has 18*👍
and he only has 3, will distance himself and from now on be more accurate in his judgement and filter his bullshit.

That is arbitration and self-regulation.

Only the likes should NOT be to a person, but to specific posts. And not anonymously. So you can see who agrees with their opinion. That's important, because a "like" by itself doesn't mean anything. What matters is who put it. There are a lot of nerbs on this forum, but there are competent people whose opinion matters. But to meet in an argument, they would not, but to express their opinion in this way - no problem.

Sergey Savinkin:

I agree. Only it's unlikely that new rooms will help. They'll be just as littered as the existing ones. I think moderators will have to be more active here. Practice shows that the purely technical issues of the forum often become so overloaded with rubbish that valuable information simply gets lost. And there is nothing that can be done about it. The only thing you can do is to give each moderator a big shovel to clear the forum of you know what.

Ha ha, I started a programming thread once in winter which turned into a complete rubbish dump in 2 days. When I was asked to remove the trash one of the moderators told me that it was my branch and I must keep it in order myself! I wonder what it's like to appeal to conscience or something? As a result, the thread died on its own, and I am running it on another popular resource.

the comments to the moderator have disappeared in the marketplace !

how do i add new screenshots ? change the description ?

Vladislav Andruschenko:

the comments to the moderator have disappeared in the marketplace !

How to add new screenshots ? change the description ?

Yep, it's a bit of a mess. Considering that part of the issues with the products is always that they don't download and only the owners of the marketplace can check it, it's not even clear how to follow them up now.

And the quoted number of queries is quite normal with a support department. If a company claims to be a global leader in a segment, it must have such a department. There are many examples that work. But there are, of course, counter-examples. For example, the celestials at Google have not responded to anything for a long time - only selectively.

Stanislav Korotky:

Yep, some kind of lawlessness. Considering that part of the issues with products is always that they don't download and only the owners of the marketplace can check it, it's not even clear how to follow them up now.

And the quoted number of queries is quite normal with a support department. If a company claims to be a global leader in a segment, it must have such a department. There are many examples that work. But there are, of course, counter-examples. For example, the celestials at google have not been answering anything to anyone for a long time - only selectively.

There are nuances of their own.

Allow editing the description yourself, check it with a script for links (links are not allowed, let the script check text for links) + add pictures yourself... Then it will be easier for both sellers and moderators.

i don't know about google - i had a problem, even 2 problems and they solved them within 24 hours, they called me personally on the phone and then called me a couple more times asking if everything was ok.

Stanislav Korotky:

For example, the celestials at google have not answered anything to anyone for a long time - only selectively.

Google has a huge forum. and they answer there. And the probability of finding a solution to your problem is very high.

But here on the forum, the problem often ends up in outright trolling on the part of the developers.

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

Any technical problem must have an answer to the question 'can it be reproduced'. If there is no answer, then there is a high probability that the query will fail.

Unfortunately, we can no longer deal with the massive and growing volume of poorly qualified queries and blatantly educational questions.

Our staff are not trading or programming teachers.

So, you propose that the community here, consisting of the same poorly qualified people (I take the situation in average) to solve their own problems, making a bazaar, and even with the transition to the personality, as it often happens here. And bugs then how will be corrected? Someone has to dig through it all, sifting out the wheat from the chaff and provide feedback between the community and you.It turns out that this function will be assumed by moderators? So, now they will have to be "trading or programming teachers", to discuss technical issues and reproduce problems in their minds, in order to then pass them to you for processing? So, in fact, the work of service-desk staff is transferred to the shoulders of moderators, I see, but what is the point?

Alexey Navoykov:

In other words, you propose that the community here, which consists of the same poorly qualified people (I take the average situation), should solve its own issues, making a bazaar, and with the transition to personality, as it often happens here. And how will bugs be fixed then? Someone should dig through all this, sifting out the wheat from the chaff and providing feedback between the community and you. It turns out that this function will be assumed by moderators? So, now they will have to be "trading or programming teachers", to discuss technical issues and reproduce the problems in order to pass them to you for processing? So, in fact, the work of service-desk staff is transferred to the shoulders of moderators, I understand, but what is the point?

So the point is just to transfer the questions on programming and the terminal to the FORUM, where you can ask a question and get an answer (or in person)

As I understand it - ServiceDesk operation will now be open,

is there a problem? is there a bug? Has anyone already seen this bug and found a solution? writes to this thread! The management has looked at it and taken action.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

so the point is just to transfer questions on programming and the terminal to the FORUM. where you can ask a question and get an answer (or a face)

As I understand it - ServiceDesk operation will now be open,

is there a problem? is there a bug? Has anyone already seen this bug and found a solution? writes to this thread! The management has looked at it and taken action.

In the Service Desk the conversation is conducted in a constructive, clear and to the point. But on the forum, it will be a bazaar, based on the bugs, bugs and questions thread. For instance, A100 periodically posts bugs there, after which a few poorly competent people swoop in and start pecking at him. The discussion sprawls over several pages. There is no constructive feedback.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I see mine, here is an examplehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/users/vdev/servicedesk/closed/73380

Reason: