Chart Transposition Indicator

There has been much demand for this indicator, so here it is. Please see included documentation for how to use the Correlation Mode and the Bar Formation Mode. I appreciate any feedback and/or ideas for improvement.

Nick

Files:

There really isn't a how to use this to make money discussion yet, so i thought that we could start it here.

Also, I forgot to add... If the secondary chart is not showing up, you may need to open the chart for the symbol1. This will download the lastest history data from the broker; necessary for proper operation of the ind.

can you please post the file in zip format lot of people don't have the ability to open rar files.

zipped instead

I thought I'd help you out, Nick. Nick has done a lot for me so here is my meager contribution.

jswanson:
I thought I'd help you out, Nick. Nick has done a lot for me so here is my meager contribution.

LOL, thanks Jeff!

Zip

ok, but just this once. In the future you need to install winrar. http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar362.exe

hi

Nicholishen:
There has been much demand for this indicator, so here it is. Please see included documentation for how to use the Correlation Mode and the Bar Formation Mode. I appreciate any feedback and/or ideas for improvement. Nick

Nice indi....on bottom indicator..is it same with CCI indicator ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collecion

prasxz:
Nice indi....on bottom indicator..is it same with CCI indicator ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collecion

No, the HSTGM is very much like MACD. Except in this case it is a measure of pip C/D over time. It IS the C/D of the main chart window. I guess you could call it the correlation convergence - divergence indicator.

Does this compile?

What a great idea! However,

I can't get this indicator to show on the chart, and attempts to compile result in:

'WindowBarsPerChart' - function is not defined C:\Program Files\StrategyBuilderFX 4\experts\indicators\_Correlation IND CHARTlite.mq4 (66, 13)

'WindowFirstVisibleBar' - function is not defined C:\Program Files\StrategyBuilderFX 4\experts\indicators\_Correlation IND CHARTlite.mq4 (150, 9)

Am I doing something wrong? I can't find an explanation in the documentation... Thx

what version are you using?

jerseydevil20:
What a great idea! However,

I can't get this indicator to show on the chart, and attempts to compile result in:

'WindowBarsPerChart' - function is not defined C:\Program Files\StrategyBuilderFX 4\experts\indicators\_Correlation IND CHARTlite.mq4 (66, 13)

'WindowFirstVisibleBar' - function is not defined C:\Program Files\StrategyBuilderFX 4\experts\indicators\_Correlation IND CHARTlite.mq4 (150, 9)

Am I doing something wrong? I can't find an explanation in the documentation... Thx
Reason: