PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 68

matrixebiz:
Ok, I'll see if I can find the reason. I know you set it to 1000 to disable it but not sure why you wanted it disabled.

Anyway, I'll just re-read the thread.

Thanks anyway sorry to bother you guys.

It's depends on style of your trading.

If u look back the previous post, Parisisme use trend spacing and make profit but I prefer spacing.

The spacing work if there are correction in the price while trending..

While the trend spacing will work as the price move on your favor.

I try to set both on, but the result is lots of DD.

Hope that's help

this is until today result

duyduy:
It's depends on style of your trading.

If u look back the previous post, Parisisme use trend spacing and make profit but I prefer spacing.

The spacing work if there are correction in the price while trending..

While the trend spacing will work as the price move on your favor.

I try to set both on, but the result is lots of DD.

Hope that's help

this is until today result

Has anyone results over a longer period?

ruparaw:
The dots looks nice in a chart after couple of time repainting...into which # of repaint suppose you plan the ea to read for confirmation ?

i ussualy use 1 minute after the dot is shown. but more save use the next bar...

tiger_wong:
Hello all,

I want to share my modifications for this promising EA

I modify PipMakerV5aNeo_Enhanced with 3 mod :

a. PipMakerV5aNeo_Enhanced_mod ( add SL in pips )

b. PipMakerV5aNeo_Enhanced_mod2 ( with control account balance in percentage, i.e. control acc = 90, it means when your equity devided by balance equal or less 90 percent, EA will close all trades )

c. PipMakerV5aNeo_Enhanced_mod3 ( add SL in $ , i.e. if we put 50, then all position will have SL = $50, EA will calculate the SL in pips depend at the lot )

I hope we can work together to develope this EA into a safe n promising EA. If there is anyone could optimize these versions, I would be glad. Thank you

Hy, i use your version with sl in pips but i don't have this indicator in my meta:

bbrsi&ma_V1

please can you attach this file?

Thanks

Ones

Here is the indicator you requested.

Good luck.

Files:

stech137:
Hi Everyone,

I've been working on my own version of Pipmaker (I'm calling it Pipmaker_V10)and it looks to be working well so I'm posting it so everybody can check it out. This has been modified from PipmakerV5aNeo_Enhanced_V2_mod4 so I'll highlight the differences:

- When the sum of all of the outstanding orders is greater or equal to the profit target all of the orders are closed. This eliminates the problem of outlying orders never closing and drawing down equity.

- Uses standard CCI (instead of Sniper's) with a user set period (default is 15 min) and a 1 minute period CCI to determine trend. Will only place buy orders of 15M CCI and 1M CCI are above zero (opposite for short). The 1 minute is used to prevent placing too many orders in countertrend mode when there is a sharp reversal in trend. The ea will stop placing orders until the main trend resumes.

- If TradeLong and TradeShort are both true there will be both buy and sell orders open in the same currency (if your broker allows hedging), but this is o.k. because it will limit drawdown until one trend dominates.

- The Multiplier and CounterTrendMultiplier when set to "1" will open orders in a Martingale fashion the first with and the latter against the trend.

- The Spacing (against trend) and TrendSpacing will be the minimum amount of pips away to place the next order but the gap could be higher because the EA will wait until the indicators line up for a buy or sell before placing the next trade. This also helps to limit drawdown.

- You can set a stop loss for each order, but I couldn't find any value of stop loss that would be profitable in back test. You can still use the SLTotalinDollar to close all orders when a certain dollar amount loss is reached.

- The EA worked best in backtest with both UseDPO and UseCCI set to "true"

- Use only Spacing or TrendSpacing not both set to "1000" to disable the one not used. Spacing worked best in backtests.

- Small lot sizes and small profit targets seem to work best and will give small but steady profits.

I will attach some back test results with some sample settings to try.

Have fun trying different settings and configurations!

Ok, yes, please post it here. Thank you

Pipmaker_V10 Conservative settings

Here are some results with small profits and small drawdown.

Settings:

TradeShort=true;

TradeLong=true;

UseDPO=true;

UseCCI=true;

CCIPeriod=15;

LotSize=0.2;

LotIncrement=0;

Multiplier=0;

ProfitTarget=2;

SL=0;

OpenOnTick=1;

Spacing=15;

TrendSpacing=1000;

CounterTrendMultiplier=0;

CloseDelay=91;

CeaseTrading=false;

PasueTrading="Pause Trading at Timeinterval";

StartTime=0;

EndTime=0;

QuitTrading="Quit Trading at Time";

endDayHourMinute=0;

RightSideLabel=true;

SessionTarget=10000;

MaximumBuyOrders=10;

MaximumSellOrders=10;

SLTotalinDollar=10000;

Where is the new EA?

stech137:
Here are some results with small profits and small drawdown.

Settings:

TradeShort=true;

TradeLong=true;

UseDPO=true;

UseCCI=true;

CCIPeriod=15;

LotSize=0.2;

LotIncrement=0;

Multiplier=0;

ProfitTarget=2;

SL=0;

OpenOnTick=1;

Spacing=15;

TrendSpacing=1000;

CounterTrendMultiplier=0;

CloseDelay=91;

CeaseTrading=false;

PasueTrading="Pause Trading at Timeinterval";

StartTime=0;

EndTime=0;

QuitTrading="Quit Trading at Time";

endDayHourMinute=0;

RightSideLabel=true;

SessionTarget=10000;

MaximumBuyOrders=10;

MaximumSellOrders=10;

SLTotalinDollar=10000;

can you tell me which version do you use?

Here is Pipmaker_V10

Sorry it wasn't attached in the earlier posts.

Files:
Reason: