Fibocal_31

HI ,

I am new to this fourm I have have been using the Fibcal_31 for some time. I don't remember where I got it but. It is a great indicator however I would like to modify it to met my needs. Could some one please take a look at it.

What I would like is an indicator Keeping the the PrevDays HI-LO and adding the PrevDaysRange while maintaing the PrevDaysTrend and the PrevOpen and PrevClose. If possilble I would like to have the HI-LO line thickness set to #3. With the Profit target lines gone and the s/l line,sell-buy line removed I like to apply pivots for short term trading.

Files:

by the way, could someone program the indicator in a way that it plots the signals for the days in the past (like historical pivots that plot pivots for each day to the left in MT bar history)?

Thanks

Fibocalc Ind modification request

I would like this Indicator to show from NY close tracking and updating the

The High,Low and the MIddile[50% of the range ]

TIA

jr

You will be broke in no time by using this indicator, it's old and it's copied from an old dated trading method.

When the signal changed?

Hi,

Thank you fopr posting this indicator, but i dont knowq how to use it, when the signal will chang and what i have to do if the stoploss have been hit then the price go the uposit direction?

Here is your Modified Indicator

fredq234:
HI ,

I am new to this fourm I have have been using the Fibcal_31 for some time. I don't remember where I got it but. It is a great indicator however I would like to modify it to met my needs. Could some one please take a look at it.

What I would like is an indicator Keeping the the PrevDays HI-LO and adding the PrevDaysRange while maintaing the PrevDaysTrend and the PrevOpen and PrevClose. If possilble I would like to have the HI-LO line thickness set to #3. With the Profit target lines gone and the s/l line,sell-buy line removed I like to apply pivots for short term trading.

I've modified the indicator the way you like it. I hope it's what you looking for.

Files:

1/ There is contionous error message running in the experts journal-fibocalc_V31 GBPJPY,M30: invalid point number --- for ObjectMove function - Why?

2/ If a popup alert(once) option inserted in the external variables, when the fibocalc changes its trade values, it will be very useful.

Hope someone will be kind enough to do these.

Which Indicator

sivach:
1/ There is contionous error message running in the experts journal-fibocalc_V31 GBPJPY,M30: invalid point number --- for ObjectMove function - Why?

2/ If a popup alert(once) option inserted in the external variables, when the fibocalc changes its trade values, it will be very useful.

Hope someone will be kind enough to do these.

I'm sorry, here it is the latest modified one. Thank u for your attentions.

Files:

That's great luckytea, thank you

luckytea:

luckytea:

Thanks for the update luckytea...

Cheers

Hi luckytea,

2/ If a popup alert (once) option inserted in the external variables, when the fibocalc changes its comments, it will be very useful.

Please look into this request as the popup will avoid late attention if we are in another chart open.

Sorry I may be refering to the original version with trade and profit target comments.

Reason: