Forecasting indicators

Please find some indicators which are forecasting something.

First is i-DRProjections_v.0.1.

This indicator shows the support and resistance of current day forecasting on the base of previous day. All the calculation is based on Thomas R. DeMark book "New Science of Technical Analysis".

The other two indicators which are the part of the trading systems already posted here but you may use it separately.

EMAPredictive2.

Files:

Ichimoku forecasting

Very interesting indicators which forecasting the Kijun-sen line and Tenkan-sen line in Ichimoku indicator. Just attach Ichimoku indicator to the chart, and then insert one of the attached indicator and you will see that Kijun-sen line and/or (depends on indicator you attached) Tenkan-sen line is drawing on the number of the bars (KijunShift and TenkanShift) to the future.

Tenkan-sen line is crossing Kijun-sen line:

- from up to down - sell signal;

- from down to up - buy signal.

Kijun-sen is used as market trend indicator line (main line):

- if the price is above Kijun-sen line we have uptrend (most probably);

- if the price curve is crossing the Kijun-sen line the trend will be reversed (most probably as well).

Tenkan-sen and Kijun-sen line are used to estimate the trendable and flat market. If one of the line is going by the horizontal way we have flat (non-trading zones).

Besides, Tenkan-sen is used as the reversed line to estimate the trend.

More about Ichimoku read here.

Files:

I am playing with this indicators with the Ichimoku settings: 5, 10, 20 which I changed in Ichimoku indicator and in this KijunTenKan+ indicator as well (for M15 timeframe).

And I am using some set of indicator (see the image attached).

If somebody is interested I may post all the set here. But it is my estimation only. Because it is very good to analyze the probability to know where the price will go to. I may analyze it every time. For example, in BrainTrading system we can not analyze anything, just wait for the signals and confirmation. In this set we may know everything about the price and flat (with some probability of course).

Files:
ascbtichim.gif  27 kb

Several indicators were posted on Russian Poul's forum.

Author said that indicators may help to predict the market conditions.

The first one is Automatic Channel indicator.

Settings:

Hours - how many hours back (to draw the channel).

The lines of the indicator may be moved by mouse on any date.

Files:

Second one is Polynomial Regression indicator.

hours - how many hours back (to draw the indicator's line);

m - regression rate:

- m = 1 - linear regression,

- m = 2 - parabolic,

- m = 3 - cubical,

and so on.

It is not recommended to set the m value more than 3 or 4.

i - number of the bar (starting from current zero bar) for the right part of the indicator to be attached to. Use red dot to move the indicator's lines to any date but the indicator will be attached to the i-bar by right part.

Files:
pr1.gif  18 kb

newdigital:
The first one is Automatic Channel indicator.

is this a version of Shi Channel?

Dominating Trend Tendency indicator.

Two modificafions: for the main and separate indicator's window.

ki - delay.

Blue line is changing during the tendency increasing (red line - decreasing respectively).

Files:

camisa:
is this a version of Shi Channel?

May be. Some kind of. But I am not expressing my opinion here.

I am describing the indicators by the author's words.

This indicator is drawing the equidistant price channel from the specified bar. And we may change the hours to get the other channel based on the other data. And the lined may be moved (by mouse).

More to follow.

Fourier indicator.

I did not change the name of this indicator to the English one. Because, may be, it will affect on something. If you will use this indicator please change the name from Russian to the international one: ang_Fourier.mq4.

Place af_T3.ex4 file to the /libraries folder.

Settinhs:

hrf - period of time for the smallest harmonics (in hours);

hrT3 - time for the period of support average (in hours);

days - days back.

Reason: