Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 138

BBands_Stops_mtf.mq4

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

20071229 new update - alert, signal mods

SignalMode =1; // Display signals mode: 1-Signals & Stops; 0-only Stops; 2-only Signals; 3-no Signals;

Line=1; // Display line mode: 0-no,1-yes

BBands_StopsV1A_mtf.mq4 more staff added

SignalMode =1; // Display signals mode: 1-Signals & Stops; 0-only Stops; 2-only Signals; 3-no Signals;

Line=1; // Display line mode: 0-no,1-yes

Nbars=1500;

AlertSoundON=false;

Here's something else you need to fix:

if ((RVI_m1 100) && (cci_MM1 > 0)) { STR_m1 = "-"; color_M1 = Lime;} // original

if ((RVI_m1 100) && (cci_MM1 < 0)) { STR_m1 = "-"; color_M1 = Silver;} // original

if ((RVI_m1 < 50) && (Mom_M1 0)) { STR_m1 = "-"; color_M1 = GreenYellow;}

if ((RVI_m1 < 50) && (Mom_M1 < 100) && (cci_MM1 < 0)) { STR_m1 = "-"; color_M1 = OrangeRed;}

if ((RVI_m1 > 50) && (Mom_M1 > 100) && (cci_MM1 < 0)) { STR_m1 = "-"; color_M1 = Orange;}

if ((RVI_m1 > 50) && (Mom_M1 > 100) && (cci_MM1 > 0)) { STR_m1 = "-"; color_M1 = Silver;}

if ((RVI_m1 > 50) && (Mom_M1 < 100) && (cci_MM1 < 0)) { STR_m1 = "-"; color_M1 = Orange;} // original

if ((RVI_m1 > 50) && (Mom_M1 0)) { STR_m1 = "-"; color_M1 = Silver;} // original

You only had 4 conditions, when you need 8... 2 * 2 * 2 = 8!!

You'll need to figure out the color combinations.

I separated the code into different pieces... easier to debug that way.

TheRumpledOne:
[LEFT]

Here's something else you need to fix:

could it be CJA finally released his source code? (Signal_Bars_MFI)

you think "xMeter" approach more convenient 4 modifications than "SignalBars" approach?

Thanks fxbs

Just wanted to take the time to say thanks for all the great work you share here fxbs. Anytime I see your name on a post I take the time to read it, it's always good. I hope you are enjoying some of the fruits of your hard work!

Hope you have a great New Year!!!!!

HS

homestudy:
Just wanted to take the time to say thanks for all the great work you share here fxbs. Anytime I see your name on a post I take the time to read it, it's always good. I hope you are enjoying some of the fruits of your hard work!

Hope you have a great New Year!!!!!

HS

Thanks, HS!

i'm trying to.... we're developers - not competitors here; lets help each other and lets enjoy fruits of our work and HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR all of as

CJA, Thank You 4 your NEW YEAR Gift to this Forum!

in such case (SigBarsMFI) if we do modifications - ethic wise we need to put note "based on..." or "mod. ..." or other which shows - initial version has been changed not by author and author not bare responsibility 4 changes if modified version go wrong (so other guys can feather develop original indi and make their own mistakes)

fxbs:
could it be CJA finally released his source code? (Signal_Bars_MFI) you think "xMeter" approach more convenient 4 modifications than "SignalBars" approach?

I don't know if CJA released the source code or not.

I just posted the TRO MULTI METERS

The code can be found in the signal bar thread.

The TRO MULTI METERS are built as "building blocks"... you can load multiple copies and stack them any way you like. You are NOT restricted by me as a programmer.

I think this is much more convenient than having to ask someone to change their code for you.

sure i know your is different - that's cool; and i see 4 working on MFI Bars you came back to TRO(xMeter) approach (blocks) - is one more convenient 4 modifications, debugging,etc. ) or it's just matter of habit?

not much playing with the objects, that's why i'm asking...

Reason: