ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 69

Kuskus/Starlite

if anyone's interested attached is mq4 indicator that replicates the look of Kuskus Starlight.

jump:
if anyone's interested attached is mq4 indicator that replicates the look of Kuskus Starlight.

Thats could be nice if someone set an alert on it

MrPip:
I do not have time to read the entire thread but I am interested in writing an ea for this system. I do believe I have most of the indicators, thanks to the yahoo group.

Any suggestions will be useful. I should have an ea finished shortly but please be patient. I am VERY busy coding several eas as well as modifying indicators for the yahoo group that give alerts for this system. I do hope some of them get posted here.

I am also considering an indicator that calls all the other indicators to signal an alert for manual trading. You never know when a move will start that can prove profitable.

I have already received documents about this system from others so no need for explanations in that regard.

This includes the original system as well as the mini-me variation. For that one I might still be missing some indicators.

Robert Hill aka MrPip

Hi, I have one request.

Please, can you modify Goblin_BiPolar_Edition2modH_TP100.mq4,

remove

Turbo_JMA.mq4

Turbo_JRSX.mq4

Turbo_JVEL.mq4

and add

ISAKAS

kuskus_starlightv2.mq4

Heiken_Ashi_kuskus2.mq4

BBands_Stop_v1_with_alert.mq4

and

GMACD_Signals.mq4

???

Trade only ISAKAS signal with direct GMACD H1 and H4 or H4/D1

email alert?

Does anyone know how to trigger an alert in metatrader whenever this system indicates a potential trading opportunity?

Ideally, I'd like to get an email alert, but an audible alert would be a good start.

This would sure make it easier than watching the charts all the time. Thanks!

matic:
Does anyone know how to trigger an alert in metatrader whenever this system indicates a potential trading opportunity?

Ideally, I'd like to get an email alert, but an audible alert would be a good start.

This would sure make it easier than watching the charts all the time. Thanks!

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

use sendmail script

New Zigzag

Files:
19.gif  42 kb
25.gif  45 kb

frantacech:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum use sendmail script

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction frantacech.

I'm new to coding in Metatrader, but not new to programming and I don't think making an email alert would be very difficult if I was given some guidance. Specifically, do you or anyone here know how I would interface or interact with the ISAKAS signals via code?

For example, how do I programmatically check the current color of the BBands/Ashi/Star signal? Is there any way to do this?

If someone could show me this, it should be pretty straight forward for me to write an automated email alerter for this ISAKAS signal.

If u likes ur chart frayed and look likes rainbow, try this..

Avoid asian session for ISAKASv2!

i-sessions.mq4

Files:
session.gif  21 kb

reading and studying the ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus

read everrrrrrrrrrry post and took notes

downloaded the indicators and templates

ready to watch the charts and get a feel for entry

thx zeman for all ur sharing

i see many traders working with this strategy and sharing ideas.

why not have a paltalk ISAKAS ashi room to look at charts together and discuss trades? would really be great to talk the action....in real time.

i added adx bars to the chart..interesting to let the adx info work with heiken_ashi...

i think i will open a paltalk room and see if we have any visitors...look for ISAKAS!!!!

rivertrader

Fisher Indicator

Hello, friends!

I think that indicator give more early signals than Stars...

Files:
Reason: