Everything about pivot indicators you may find in this thread.
Besides there are some usefull links as well:
- how to trade with pivot (manuals) is here.
- some trading system based on pivot https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/trading-systems/1158-pivot-system
- pivots, camarilla, high/low etc.... is here.
- Historical Pivot Indicator thread is here.
- good Pivot indicators created by Linuxser: elite section thread.
- Pivot range: good public thread with indicators and system developing.
- Pivot indicators here improved by Linuxser (elite section).
- The Only Pivot: thread with pivot indicators and trading systems and separated thread with EA according to this system.
- Pivot Like DOTS Indicator thread is here.
- Woodie Pivots indicator is on this post.
- AllPivots_v2 for different timeframes (from H1) is on this post.
- 8 Hours Pivot - good thread about pivot indicators for H4, H8, H12, D1, D2 and D3 timeframes with alert using different mode calculation changable in input: original thread; my explanation.
-PB Autopivots v1 (alike fmm pivots): This post
Sorry sgoloubev that I edited your post.
Other Pivot indicators.
I've tried to transform the pivots daily.mq4(pivots2.gif) indicator to display on the charts as ^Pivot_AllLevels.mq4 (pivots1.gif) does , in this way we can have the pivots, cam levels and mid pivots for the last few days at same time displayed on the chart.
this is especially usefull for trading a system like this one specified on the spreadtrade2win forum:
Buy: L3, SL on L4, TP on H3
also use the L4 and H4 levels as stop and reverse with stops on L3 and H3 accordingly. Take profit: project the distance between L3 and H3 from the entry.
if this can be done, guessing the next normal step would be to try to create an EA out of it..
just something to think about.
such pivot all-in-one indicator was posted on sbfx forum by Shimodax.
it has flexible setting to switch levels on and off and as well time shift for different timezones.
i post a expert for pivots i actually havent seen it trade yet :-( maybe its posible to get some help
Hi, I'm surprised to see myself being mentioned here
I have posted a similar thread here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173143
If one of you good people with coding skills could have a look at it, it would be most appreciated. The method does make pips, but I am interested in the ability to backtest it and compare the results of using various time settings on different pairs. So far I have done that manually putting lines on the chart. Painstaking and very time consuming. I have look at all available pivot and/or cam indicators, but haven't found what I was looking for.
I came accross this EA,
Surfirething Cam, expert. It may be adaptable as a pivot expert or of value on its own.
Can anyone recommend a pivot indicator that lets you set the time for computing pivots (eg. from midnight est to midnight est) and allows for using or not using midpoints?