Pivot indicators - page 56

dremorah:
hello ! i like the indicator from post #543 but i think is bugged . for me it doesn't show R1 . i tested it on 2 platforms MT4 from different brokers(Oanda and Admiral Markets ) and the result is the same : for standard pivots it doesn't show R1 . can anybody help me please ?

This is the last version. Try it

Files:

tampa:
This is the last version. Try it

thanks a lot man ! now it shows R1

one more question about this indicator . BaseHourShift is set to 0 . what does it mean ? and how should i set it ? i belive it's related to my broker time frame.

dremorah:
thanks a lot man ! now it shows R1 one more question about this indicator . BaseHourShift is set to 0 . what does it mean ? and how should i set it ? i belive it's related to my broker time frame.

You are correct. It sets the day start

extern int BaseHourShift = 0; //Base Hour Shift(eg.0-start of the day)

tampayou are so nice. posted the newest version of allpivots indicator and answered my questions . one last question : what is recommended - to set BaseHourShift to 0 or to modify the number so the time to be syncronized with GMT ?

dremorah:
tampayou are so nice. posted the newest version of allpivots indicator and answered my questions . one last question : what is recommended - to set BaseHourShift to 0 or to modify the number so the time to be syncronized with GMT ?

It depends on your broker (if your broker is not GMT 0). If you want accuracy, adjust it to your broker (but in my experience, difference is not big)

Hello everyone,

I am looking for an accurate Pivot Indicator like this one but not for Daily. I need it for weekly and Monthly. Anyone know where there is an update accurate one like this.

I found AutoPivotIndicator_ver5.mq4 is this any good? Anyone useing it.

Any advise would help. Thanks.

forexvegan:
Hello everyone,

I am looking for an accurate Pivot Indicator like this one but not for Daily. I need it for weekly and Monthly. Anyone know where there is an update accurate one like this.

I found AutoPivotIndicator_ver5.mq4 is this any good? Anyone useing it.

Any advise would help. Thanks.

Its not bad I used it to make a fibonacci version, just because I prefer fibs, but the pivot version to me is good too.

thank you all

tampa:
All pivots indicator
PivotMode ->

0-Standard

1-Camarilla

2-Demark

3-Fibo relative and Avg Range Levels

4-Fibo absolute(in pips)

Upgraded version of AllPivots indicator (by igorad)

Files:

AllPivots version 3.5

Files:
Reason: