Pivot indicators - page 27

Perfect! Thank you cja, I am grateful.

Pivot with Static Fib Numbers

Deletted. Posted as below

ziggy123:
Hey guys I have an indicator I am using it's called auto pivot, and they way I have all my colors configured with chart back groung the weekly S-levles on the pivots I can't see, they are currently steelblue, can someone hlp me and make them only just blue, I have a few indicators on my set up and I was trying to change all those colors, it was just to much. Be easies just to change this one color if someone would be kind enough. Thank you!

extern colors

Files:

I would like to see if this pivot indi can be converted to monthly

Thanks in advance

Monthly

AstroGlide:
I would like to see if this pivot indi can be converted to monthly Thanks in advance

I think this should do it

auto-pivot_plotter_monthly_.mq4

cja:
I think this should do it auto-pivot_plotter_monthly_.mq4

Thanks a lot cja!!!!!

SDX-TzPivots-Daily Pivot calculator

Please help me!!

I live in Hawaii ( no daylight saving time). My Interbank fx shows GMT0 in the SDX-TzPivot indicator.(for calculating daily pivot points)

I want my Pivot points to be calculated from Midnight to Midnight London time and I'm not sure what to put in Local Time Zone: G1 or G2?

G2 is for daylight saving time, but what about midnight to midnight London time?

thanks for any help

marta

Pivot weekly

Hello everyone,

I need your help to find pivot point indicator (weekly), that able to me to change the time zone. Example: I use IBFX which is GMT+0. If someone have it, please share to me! Thank you very much for your help.....

OK here's a toughee

This one might be a tough one but is there a pivot point indicator that calculates:

-Daily, weekly and monthly pivot points

-plus all of their S/R levels

-plus their midpoint levels

-AND has that sunday data fix?

Or is there a good combo of pivot indicators I can use to pull this off?

Camarilla Pivots H7..H1 & L1..L7

Hi all,

Attached please find my version of Daily Camarilla Pivots.

Most literature [e.g. camarillaequation.com] covers the Cam levels H3, H4 & L3, L4. These are classic reversal and breakout points, but they lack good target levels.

My Cams include two indicators:

Cam_Daily_Rev.mq4 - daily reversal levels:

* H3 - fat RED line for daily short reversal levels;

* H2, H1, L1, L2 - thin lines in the centre. Can be used as profit targets, or mini cams after a wide-range day;

* L3 - fat GREEN line for daily long reversals.

Cam_Daily_Break.mq4 - daily breakout levels:

* H4 - fat LIME line for daily long breakout levels;

* H5, H6, H7 - thin dark green lines at the top give us long profit target levels;

* L4 - fat RED line for daily short breakout levels;

* L5, L6, L7 - thin dark red lines at the bottom give us short profit target levels.

On the attached picture you will see that even the massive day yesterday (with US interest rates dropped to 0-0.25%) didn't run out of Cam targets...

By the way, the indicator is not entirely mine. It started as a pivot indicator that I downloaded from this forum. Unfortunately with my fooling around with the code I lost track who was the original author. I retro-fitted Cams into it, dolly it up with some labels and here it is.

If you recognise parts of your code, let me know when you are in Johannesburg and I will buy you a beer :-)

Cheers, Kris

Reason: