Pivot indicators - page 31

Petor:
AutPivot is my belove Pivot - perfect nice, precise, and discreet Indicator! Thank You very much for him! Thank You!

Which pivot indicator is it?

I am looking for an auto pivot that has time zone customizable, and all level on all time frame.

Can yours do this?

Thanks.

Classic pivots

hi i am using the classic floor pivots and find the problem with them to be that they don't update automatically meaning I need to switch to 4H chart and then switch back then it's updated on the daily, same goes for the weekly and monthly pivots. Can some kind person fix the code so that it updates automatically without me having to switch charts preferably when i open meta trader it will refresh automatically?

tia.

Files:

Petor

cja:
Here you go, the labels appear after the 1st price movement or when you close the Navigator window, must have a coding glitch in it but still seems to work fine, let me know if you need different labels, hope this is what you are after.

auto-pivot_plotter_labels.mq4

Thank You very much, for this wonderful Pivot! Thank You!

another pivot help post

Hi,

Have looked hard for the solution and tried coding it myself but its not working out for me.

I like the attached pivot point indicator, its from a very clever guy called Igor, All_Pivotsv1 but it cannot handle Sunday ( the sunday bug) nor can I shift the server timezone to suit my broker server.

This is causing me a problem.

What I like about this this one is it does not join the lines up across days which clutters my screen and it accommodates camrilla, pivots and mid pivots.

Can anyone help me to fix this so that it can accommodate server time shift and Sunday data.

Thanks

Kevin

Files:

Pivot help needed!

Hello All, I am looking for an mt4 pivot point calc that satisifies the following;

1) I trade of a 5 min chart and need it to be able to calculate pivots based on my own definable time period.

2) shows the mid ranges

3) show historical pivot points

4)if possible be able to offer a choice of colours for the pivot point lines

Is any one aware of a pivot point indicator that satisfies the above and if so could you point me in the right direction? i have tried to do a search on here (probably not very well!) but havent found anything that. Thanks for your help!!!

Petor

cja:
This is one of my early Pivot indicators i have altered, set the Shift_Lines_START &Shift_Lines_END inputs with negative numbers to shift the lines to the right side of the chart do the same with the labels pivots.mq4

PIVOTS is beautiful Indicator! Thank You very much, CJA! Thank You!

Help: Need Indicator for X bars ago

Hi all

I am looking for an indicator that plots the Open/Close/High/Low of the bar X bars ago (at the current bar). Where X is customizable.

So e.g. on a minute chart if X was 20, then the current bar would display (along with price) the bar 20 minutes ago, maybe in a ligher colour or something...

There are some very clever people here, I thought I'd try my luck first instead of learning a programming language!!!!

Thanks very much

Bammers

cja:
You can now move the indicator display into any of the corners however be aware that this indicator does have some issues in the code that need to be looked at. vx_fibpiv_rws_1.mq4

This is wonderful informative Indicator! Thank You very much, CJA!

How to make best use of pivots?

hi,

we all know pivots can be a great tool to use..

however how can we best use it? i am hoping someone can guide me?

am talking about eur/usd here..

thanks!!!

Reason: