Pivot indicators - page 74

any setting to show the pivot line without history ?

Tokarus:
Camarilla Pivots H7..H1 & L1..L7

Hi all,

Attached please find my version of Daily Camarilla Pivots.

Most literature [e.g. camarillaequation.com] covers the Cam levels H3, H4 & L3, L4. These are classic reversal and breakout points, but they lack good target levels.

My Cams include two indicators:

Cam_Daily_Rev.mq4 - daily reversal levels:

* H3 - fat RED line for daily short reversal levels;

* H2, H1, L1, L2 - thin lines in the centre. Can be used as profit targets, or mini cams after a wide-range day;

* L3 - fat GREEN line for daily long reversals.

Cam_Daily_Break.mq4 - daily breakout levels:

* H4 - fat LIME line for daily long breakout levels;

* H5, H6, H7 - thin dark green lines at the top give us long profit target levels;

* L4 - fat RED line for daily short breakout levels;

* L5, L6, L7 - thin dark red lines at the bottom give us short profit target levels.

On the attached picture you will see that even the massive day yesterday (with US interest rates dropped to 0-0.25%) didn't run out of Cam targets...

By the way, the indicator is not entirely mine. It started as a pivot indicator that I downloaded from this forum. Unfortunately with my fooling around with the code I lost track who was the original author. I retro-fitted Cams into it, dolly it up with some labels and here it is.

If you recognise parts of your code, let me know when you are in Johannesburg and I will buy you a beer :-)

Cheers, Kris

geFiboPlug indicator

geFiboPlug.mq4 '

Files:
gefiboplug.mq4  20 kb
gefiboplug.png  48 kb

Very useful multi period Fibonacci pivot recently made by CJA...

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...66#post8622366

Hi,

i use this indicator since a lot but i trade on M1 chart and every time i need it

i have to change TF to H4 or bigger and then come back to M1 to be able to see pivots lines..

Is there any way to make it auto refresh without change TF each day?

(I tried to modify it but I don't know how to retreive data for high tf before run ArrayCopyRates..)

Thank a lot guys!

cja:
Open Pivot

This should do the job for you if not let me know.

open_pivot_pluslevels_historical.mq4

Found a bug on this indicator.and 2 minor ask.

Hi cja.

First of all I would like say how much I appreciate your work. Thanks to you I will be able to finish my trading template and the information provided by this indicator is a noticeable piece in a big picture. I really don`t know how to express my gratefulness, so please believe me that I appreciate it MUCH, MUCH, MUCH!!!

Now about the bug, if I can name it that way. Problem concerns the range of candles, that pivot is calculated from.

My broker`s server time is GMT 0. BUT. But market starts on Sunday at GMT -2 (or GMT -3 when summer times applies). In consequence, indicator calculate pivot on market open on a base of Friday`s 22 or 21 candles and prints in onto the chart (problem 1). Then, when date changes after 2 or 3 hours, the pivot is calculated again, but this time on a base of 2 or 3 candles form Sunday (problem 2). In next week`s days it works correctly.

Considering the above, can I kindly ask you to fix these problems? So in case 1 the pivot would not be calculated on market Sunday open ( the Friday`s one Friday would prevail). In case 2, pivot would be calculated on a base of Friday`s and Sunday`s candles summed together?

I have two more things to ask for.

1. Can you add two more lines on each side, making 10 altogether?

2. Can you delete the line labels with prices. I do not need them and they are distractors.

I do not have any experience in programming (but I know how to open MT editor - I`ve seen the code, got no clue how to add these lines or delete labels Otherwise I would do myself.

JaneM

All pivots

Files:

Hey ..

@mladen @mrtools

can you help me with this indicator?..

if you see the video here i will explain everything.

https://vid.me/ucx6

thank you very much..

Reason: