Pivot indicators - page 59

looking for yearly spud fibo

i use daily and weekly and monthly spud fibo and i am looking for yearly spud fibo

mladen:
It seems that all the kinds of pivots are covered already so no need (or possibility) to find out some new pivot. At least I haven't heard of a new kind of a pivot. If there is one (new pivot kind) frankly I would be really surprised

Prepared to be surprised Mladen because from the looks of it here's a new and ir different type of pivot that probably has been heard of before but was never created so this indy does not exist yet on this forum is can you ever so kind as to bring this from a simple idea into the fabric of reality and creation thanks Max

Base pivot point=(High+Close+Low)/3

Support 1= 2*Pivot-High Resistance 1= 2*Pivot-Low

Support 2= Pivot-(R1-S1) Resistance 2= Pivot+(R1-S1)

Support 3= Low-2*(High-Pivot) Resistance 3= High+2*(Pivot-Low)

I found this laying around somewhere collecting dust,but in order to calculate this formula right will be if 2 consecutive up closes occur in a row we measure the distance between the close and high of each bar,if the distance between the close and the high of the most recent bar(that just closed) is greater than the close to the high of the previous bar then use the most recent bar's High and Close in base pivot calculations,and the Low we use is the Swing/Demand Low,off these 2 bars the Support And Resistance can be made.

And Like wise If we have 2 consecutive down closes we will measure the close and the low of the current bar(that just closed)and the close to the low of the previous bar,If the distance between the close and the low of the present bar is greater than the previous bar then use the most recent bar's Low And Close in base pivot calculations and the HIGH we use is the Swing/Supply High,off these 2 bars the Support And Resistance can be made.

Hopefully I explained it correctly I left out a couple of words on purpose and Swing High,Supply and Swing Low,Demand I know sounds discretionary but keep in mind this calculation is not meant for anything under the 1hr chart which most people can spot what I simply call the candle that starts the move,please feel free to ask anything if needed to complete this thanks Max

Maxwell10:
Prepared to be surprised Mladen because from the looks of it here's a new and ir different type of pivot that probably has been heard of before but was never created so this indy does not exist yet on this forum is can you ever so kind as to bring this from a simple idea into the fabric of reality and creation thanks Max

Base pivot point=(High+Close+Low)/3

Support 1= 2*Pivot-High Resistance 1= 2*Pivot-Low

Support 2= Pivot-(R1-S1) Resistance 2= Pivot+(R1-S1)

Support 3= Low-2*(High-Pivot) Resistance 3= High+2*(Pivot-Low)

I found this laying around somewhere collecting dust,but in order to calculate this formula right will be if 2 consecutive up closes occur in a row we measure the distance between the close and high of each bar,if the distance between the close and the high of the most recent bar(that just closed) is greater than the close to the high of the previous bar then use the most recent bar's High and Close in base pivot calculations,and the Low we use is the Swing/Demand Low,off these 2 bars the Support And Resistance can be made.

And Like wise If we have 2 consecutive down closes we will measure the close and the low of the current bar(that just closed)and the close to the low of the previous bar,If the distance between the close and the low of the present bar is greater than the previous bar then use the most recent bar's Low And Close in base pivot calculations and the HIGH we use is the Swing/Supply High,off these 2 bars the Support And Resistance can be made.

Hopefully I explained it correctly I left out a couple of words on purpose and Swing High,Supply and Swing Low,Demand I know sounds discretionary but keep in mind this calculation is not meant for anything under the 1hr chart which most people can spot what I simply call the candle that starts the move,please feel free to ask anything if needed to complete this thanks Max

Sorry Mladen I should've know even you is known around here as superman has to see this ebook to make it more understandable....

Files:
headfake.pdf  1579 kb

Maxwell10:
Sorry Mladen I should've know even you is known around here as superman has to see this ebook to make it more understandable....

Maxwell10

I am just checking the head fake identification first

This one is a head fake indicator as it is described in that document. What I am not sure is if I understand the "up close" and "down close" terms correctly. Will have to check that video that he is mentioning in the document. Now it is smply a comparison of consecutive closes

Files:
head_fake.mq4  2 kb

mladen:
Maxwell10

This one is a head fake indicator as it is described in that document. What I am not sure is if I understand the "up close" and "down close" terms correctly. Will have to check that video that he is mentioning in the document. Now it is smply a comparison of consecutive closes

Hello Mladen I was watching this vid and from the looks of it, it's easier

to see the description using bar charts perhaps and hopefully this will

assist you further

P.S This is totally irrelevant but me and Mr tools posted exactly at the same

time when I sent this in at 10:01pm....10-1=9....the one

Thomas Strigano's Head Fake Filter - YouTube

Maxwell10:
Hello Mladen.....

Hey Mladen this indy appeared out of the vortex!! and it

appears to be doing the same as what we are aiming for

please kindly look over this to see if you can implement

into the headfake indy...this indy plots the pivots when

the vertical is moved over the correct bar/candle that

fits the formula and criteria if these levels can automatically

be detected and drawn based off the last nearest setup

condition this will be good to go...what do you think Mladen?

the arrow and vertical line can show the candle that fit's formula

to draw pivot levels off of.they can stay manually drawn or you can

make it auto...also it's no big deal however way you would like to do

it is fine with me and I'm sure it'll be fine with us all also....

P.S Remember Levels are drawn off bars/candles on the 1hr

chart and higher...Also I'm getting that the bars/candles have

to coincide with swing low support and swing high resistance..

Between the vid and pdf I'm guessing you can read better than

me what they are asking for in able to make this formula for these

pivots work...thanks for all help and work going toward these new pivot

levels

Files:
ah4.jpg  27 kb

mladen:
Maxwell10

What I am not sure is if I understand the "up close" and "down close" terms correctly.

How 's it coming Mladen? Are you able to see how this is supposed to be done?

I know the description in the pdf is a bit vague I was hoping the vid would of

helped put the pieces together.....

Maxwell10:
How 's it coming Mladen? Are you able to see how this is supposed to be done?

I know the description in the pdf is a bit vague I was hoping the vid would of

helped put the pieces together.....

Maxwell

Frankly when you posted the previous post, I thought that it is the one that you were looking for and I did not continue the work. Oh well, going to find that video now for clarification ...

mladen:
Maxwell Frankly when you posted the previous post, I thought that it is the one that you were looking for and I did not continue the work. Oh well, going to find that video now for clarification ...

That indy I posted is weird in that it does show the pivot levels when

the vertical line crosses the candle that fits the formula but something

is up with the code like it acts fluky in that the levels disappear sometimes...

If you can clean it up or make sure it's doing what it is supposed to like

have the pivot levels show up on the arrow with the candle that is going

to be used and when you look inside the code perhaps you can make it

perform with more stability and make sure it's performing with efficiency

thanks the vid on post 586 should help a bit

mladen:
Maxwell . Oh well, going to find that video now for clarification ...

Hey Mladen hows it coming did you get a chance to clean up the code

to make the levels stay instead of disappear and make the arrow and

vertical line show the nearest candle that fit's formula to draw pivot levels

off of.they can stay manually drawn or you can make it auto however way

fits best will be fine...

Reason: