Pivot indicators - page 17

Historical Daily High Low

Looking for pivot style indicator which plots historical daily high and lows. Can't seem to find one.

Thanks!

mart-hart:
Indicator attached.

Set local time zone, I used 1 on Alpari.

Mart

Mart, I use alpari as well. I am based in the UK. The time they show on MT4 is always an hour ahead. What settings should I have for the indicator. What is localtime zone and Dest Timezone?

cheers mate

Request Indicator for pivot point

Hello everyone,

I need an indicator for pivot point but not for daily, I want it for every candlestick (5M,15M,1H,daily,...etc) and it is show the pivot automatically over the candle (I mean it show the calculating of H+L+C/3 as number not line )

If there anyone have this indicator please tell me or anyone can make it for me please?

thnx all.

have a good day.

look at this pic

that I mean

newbie need a hand

dear newdigital

i'm a newbie and have no experience at all in programming

would you kindly help me! plz

i need to make an indicator, that will draw a pivot of 1st 15 menit of the day

i'm using 5 menit chart and i want to draw pivot from the first 3 bar of this. that's it.

Thanks in advance

Just moved your post to this thread where you can find some historical pivot indicators ('historical' means indicators which we can backtest easy on the historical data).

syedks:
Mart, I use alpari as well. I am based in the UK. The time they show on MT4 is always an hour ahead. What settings should I have for the indicator. What is localtime zone and Dest Timezone? cheers mate

I am curious about your Avatar, mate? That is George Gregan, right? The year? 2001, right?

Customizable Weekly Pivot

Where can I find weekly pivots indicator where I can change the weekly pivot start date (eg: monday or sunday ) and start time.

Please help.

A challenge

I'm not sure how this could be policed, but I'll agree to most things. Moderators, any idea's

I will post a 1,000 loonie award to the first coder to produce the following: Wth a one month trial!

Take the attached Indi, & Make it select either the 1st R, & 2nd S, or 2nd R & 1st @ open (Metatrader time) depending on trend.

Files:

Can take MTF Supr signal in GBP/JPY

Can take MTF Supr signal in GBP/JPY

==============================

Hello Dears All My friend in this forum...

Can you give me rules if i take MTF Supersignal Indicator in GBP/JPY...

and what the best indicator filter to make ZIGZAG is no loss for every trade, Because the basic of Zigzag indicator is hight on hights and low on lowest

thank you

help with fibopiv please....(sorted indicators included)

hi, have tried and failed miserably to change this daily fibopiv indicator to weekly and monthly ,i have the normal weekly/monthly pivots,but prefer the way this one plots ,thanks for any help on this

.................isnt it the way..............you ask for help go back and have another try and get it sorted.............

will post them here if any1 wants them

Reason: