Pivot indicators - page 15

HugoGon:
Hi everyone,

Does Someone have a Custom Time Pivot Indicator, that plots history?

I other words shows all values done before...

I have this indicator but does not plot the history..

Thanks

HugoGon + 1, with GMT shift

khusha7765:
First you must see this link...

Pivot Points Summary - Forex Trading, Currency Forecast, FX Trading Signal, Forex Training Course, Education, Tutorial, FX Book, Forex ebook, Learn to Trade Forex, FX Guide, Pivot Points, Currency Rates, Forex Secret, Forex Brokers, Currency Trading

The key of success is one or two tools with multiple timeframe.

You can see, we need the 1H, 4H, Daily, weekly and perharps Monthly Pivot indicators with GMT Shift, and if possible that can plot the history for backtesting.

If you want to see someone who having success with using pivots and how he trade for living, you can see in this link..

Pivot Point with Money Management Strategy...

I hope you can make the EA based on this two referrence..

Your reply is appreciated..

thanks! im finding out some really neat stuff on forex-tsd lately!

AllPivots_v2 for different timeframes (from H1).

Files:

SDX-TzPivots

Anyone know how to change the default indicators? Feel like passing it on...Please!

TKS

Need help on MT4 indicator!

Can anyone please help me to change re-write the indicator about pivot point?

Since I want plain chart, however the pivot indicator weekly and monthly are using line, is it possible change the line to dot???

I have one pivot dot indicator, however it only have daily pivot! Many thanks!!

Files:

carforum:
Can anyone please help me to change re-write the indicator about pivot point?

Since I want plain chart, however the pivot indicator weekly and monthly are using line, is it possible change the line to dot???

I have one pivot dot indicator, however it only have daily pivot! Many thanks!!

try this indicator.all lines are in dot

Files:
auto_pivot.mq4  16 kb

amenlo9:
try this indicator.all lines are in dot

Can i have dot like this graph????

Files:
dot.jpg  94 kb

Weekly Pivot Levels Indicator

Hello ..

I was always attracted to the Pivot Point Levels .. I'm using it to watch the Possible Support and Resistance areas through the Week ..

Attached is the Indicator that I'm using for MT4 on weekly .. it draws the Levels week by week ..

I want to improve it so it could draw all the weeks levels .. I mean : Extend it to the Past , so it will draw previous weeks Levels , It will draw the levels as continous levels through weeks ..

I wish There is someone who can improve the code ...

Files:
pivot_w.mq4  14 kb

Pivots Point indicator with past history

Hi,

May i know where can I find Pivots point indicators that show pivots point information of the previous days.

Currently, what we have now is only for the current day. I wish to get this indicator and then modify it. After modification I will certainly release it in this forum to show my appreciation. Thanks a lot

Regards

Reason: