Pivot indicators - page 63

Hi,

Looking for Pivot Indicator with current daily, weekly and midpoints plotted but also output to buffers for iCustom() import to EA. I realize these are more data points than buffers available so I suppose the data would need to be encoded or compacted in some form to be decoded inside the EA at run time. I'd rather not code them directly in the EA for convenience.

Anyone know of such a pivot tool or if someone would care to code the packed output to buffers, I'd $pend a dime to save some time.

Thanks,

AFP

Dear all

The attached indicator "floor pivot minutes" found in this thread is not compatible in new mt4. Could someone kindly fix it? It's helpful to watch its levels changing through intraday intervals.

Thanks in advance!

fareastol

Files:

fareastol:
Dear all

The attached indicator "floor pivot minutes" found in this thread is not compatible in new mt4. Could someone kindly fix it? It's helpful to watch its levels changing through intraday intervals.

Thanks in advance!

fareastol

fareastol

It is using built in ArrayBsearch() function in calculation

ArrayBsearch is buggy and does not work OK. Till they do not correct it, it will not work OK

fareastol:
Dear all

Thanks in advance!

fareastol

Just to make you "happy" : build 660 came out. ArrayBsearch() still works wrong. We shall have to wait for build 1000 that they correct that I guess

mladen:
Just to make you "happy" : build 660 came out. ArrayBsearch() still works wrong. We shall have to wait for build 1000 that they correct that I guess

Thanks much for your info, dear Mladen!

The popular SDK Pivots converted to run on the latest MT4 build 600 platform. The user can now select how many days to display.

sdk-pivots-nmc.mq4

Files:
sdk.jpg  125 kb

i cannot this pivot indicator to work on these gmt shifted offline charts. can anybody help with this?? thanks in advance!

All pivots 3.8

allpivots_v3.8.mq4

Files:

cja:
The popular SDK Pivots converted to run on the latest MT4 build 600 platform. The user can now select how many days to display.

sdk-pivots-nmc.mq4

Hi cja....that really interesting indicator ....

did u have something like that...but base on ZigZag and the line use fibonacci....

Thanks for your reply

Levels norman lines

levels_norman_lines.mq4

Reason: